This lovely two bedroom unit is situated in the heart of Moorooka amongst newly landscaped grounds and a quiet and leafy street. Enjoy the privacy of this unit in the middle of a boutique complex of four, featuring a lovely sheltered balcony off the living area affording an elevated and leafy view. The two bedrooms a good-sized and the open plan kitchen and living areas are well proportioned. Ready for some simple renovations, this is a fantastic opportunity for the savvy investor or first home buyer to make their move into the booming Moorooka property market.
This unit features:
- Balcony off the combined living and dining
- Tiled throughout living, kitchen and bathroom
- Tidy kitchen with electric stove and oven, plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Carpets to the two bedrooms
- Large built in wardrobe to the main bedroom
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity, dated but in good condition
- Large single car garage with additional space for storage
The convenience of this location is second to none with great access to public transport, the thriving shopping hub of Moorooka within walking distance, and close to parks and schools. Moorooka is known for it’s multiculturalism and has become a cosmopolitan inner-city suburb.
Call Adrian today to make an appointment to view this not-to-be-missed opportunity!
3/65 Goodwin Terrace, Moorooka
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..