This lovingly maintained family home is in perfect, original condition and ready for its next chapter. This property has great bones with hardwood flooring hidden under linoleum and a wonderful layout, perfect for modern living. The house is spacious and bright, with generous open plan living areas and good sized bedrooms. There is also the potential to double the space of this house by enclosing downstairs. High-set with clad exterior and set on a fully fenced 554sqm flat block, this property has amazing potential for the savvy investor or those seeking a lovely family home.
This property features:
- Enclosed sunroom to the front of the living area with elevated outlook
- Large open plan kitchen, living and dining with ceiling fan and air conditioner
- Kitchen is original but has been lovingly maintained
- Study off the kitchen which could be used as an additional bedroom
- Three good sized bedrooms with wardrobes, one with air conditioning
- Bathroom original but great condition
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath, toilet separate
- Lino to floors in living areas and bedrooms, tiles to the bathroom
- Large linen cupboard in hallway
- Security and insect screens to many windows and doors
- Laundry under the house, enclosed
- Under the house is plenty of space for cars, storage and the opportunity to be built in
- Large, leafy backyard with greenhouse, hills hoist clothes line, fully fenced
- Well cared for gardens with garden beds and plenty of mature, hardy trees
- Rainwater tank
- Two driveway access into two separately locking garages under the house
While this property is situated on Mortimer Road, it is set back from the road on a small cul-de-sac which provides a safer frontage and on-street parking options. The location is great, with access to public transport, major transport thoroughfares and is in close proximity to industrial and commercial hubs. The convenience is of the property is excellent, it is within walking distance to Souths Sports Club, Lady Fatima Primary School and local shops.
This is the perfect opportunity for those who are seeking a great property with the potential to put their own creativity into their next investment. This home will not last long!
260 Mortimer Road, Acacia Ridge
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..