This tidy lowset home offers low maintenance lifestyle in tranquil surrounds. Overlooking parkland and fields, this house is peaceful and private. With brick exterior and tiled roof, the house is surrounded by lush lawns and well maintained gardens. Inside, the living and bedroom spaces are bright, cool and airy. Perfect for families with great sized bedrooms and low maintenance finishes. The home has been lovingly cared for and is ready to go for it’s next chapter.
Great for first home owners and investors alike, this is a solid home in a great part of this ever growing suburb.
This home features:
- Open plan kitchen and dining area, leading to the living room, laundry and out to the undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Kitchen fresh and modern, with electric stove and oven, fume hood and plenty of bench and storage space
- Fresh, good quality carpets to the bedroomsMaster with built in wardrobe
- Two additional bedrooms both good sized
- Bathroom dated but highly functional and immaculately cared for and in great condition
- Shower, separate bath and separate toilet
- Linen cupboard in the hallway
- Single garage with manual roller door with storage racks and plenty of additional space
- Laundry at the back of the garage beside doorway to kitchen allowing internal access
- Security shutters to the front windows
- Insect and security grills to all other windows and doors
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining area outside the kitchen through sliding doors
- Great sized back yard with lockable garden shed, hills hoist clothesline, and plenty of grass and trees
Situated in a quiet pocket of Acacia Ridge, the location also boasts easy access to the great amenities, schools and lifestyle facilities this area has to offer. The home is beside Souths Sports Club and walking distance to Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Primary School. Also near by is Acacia Ridge Primary School, Iceworld ice skating rink and a great selection of parks and playgrounds. The access to major transport thoroughfares and shopping centres is second to none. Also an attractive investment property, the property has an appraised rental value at $375.
This is a great home with plenty of potential and will not last long!
9 Caladenia Street, Acacia Ridge
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..