This large high-set family home is situated in one of the quietest and leafiest pockets of Acacia Ridge. This private and serene setting is perfectly complimented by the spacious, airy and bright interiors.
Perfect for families and those who love to entertain, the open plan kitchen, living and dining boasts both size and practicality. Also featuring a deck to the side of the living area and an undercover patio with leafy outlook to the rear of the property, this home offers the best in lifestyle and livability.
This home features:
- Beautiful polished wooden floors to all bedrooms, living and kitchen
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel bench-tops, cream cupboards and attractive glass splash-back
- European-style 5 burner gas cook-top, large fan-forced oven and range hood, all in stainless steel finish
- Space for dishwasher
- Kitchen opens out to large combined living and dining with ceiling fans
- Balcony at the front steps with leafy outlook
- Three good sized bedrooms, master with built in wardrobe and air conditioner
- Two bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Fresh bathroom with shower over bath, modern vanity, heat lamps, Lino floors and plenty of storage
- Separate toilet
- Paved and shady patio to the rear overlooking leafy and private backyard
- Trees and gardens are lush, well-maintained and mature
- Backyard is fully fenced and secured from front, perfect for kids and pets
- Large laundry with storage and double stainless steel sink, back door leads to two clotheslines
- Wooden Venetian blinds throughout
- Screens to all windows, security grills to lower windows
- Security and insect screens to all doors
- Single lock up garage under the house, additional off-street parking on driveway
- Large storage area and workshop under the house
- Rainwater tank plumb with pump
Less than 100 metres to the nearest park, plenty of space for alfresco entertaining and a great yard, this property has it all for outdoor living.
Convenient to Elizabeth Street shopping centre and the larger Beaudesert Road shopping complex which includes both Woolworths and Aldi. Close to bus stops, major transport thoroughfares, local primary schools and Souths Sports Club, the convenience of this location is second to none.
This home will not last long, call to arrange an inspection today!
31 Dellow Street, Acacia Ridge