7 Hillianna Street, Algester
If privacy and space is what you are looking for, this home ticks all the boxes. Add in a resort-style pool and entertaining area, and we have the home of your dreams. This home is a much sought-after lowset design, of solid brick construction with low-maintenance finishes all on a generous 569sqm block. Internally, the generous spaces are cool and flooded with natural light. Offering large, open-plan living spaces, this home is perfect for families needing a little extra from their home. The well-appointed kitchen is situated at the heart of a vast tiled combined living and dining, opening out to beautiful timber decking through sliding doors. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, the timber decking and sparkling pool will be the highlight of summer spent with family and friends.
Functionality and ease of living are presented with this lifestyle-focused design. Each of the bedrooms is equipped with a ceiling fan and ample built-in storage, with three including air conditioning units. The bathroom is modern and sleek, with a large frameless glass shower giving a beautiful designer aesthetic. This property is full of stylish and comfortable spaces inside and out, an ideal place for you to next call home.
- Tiled living, dining and kitchen, air-conditioned and with ceiling fans
- Open plan living stepping out to the outdoor entertaining area through sliding screen doors
- Beautiful back entertaining area with timber decking, tropical gardens, and sparkling pool
- Kitchen with ample storage and bench space, neat laminate benchtops and white cabinetry
- Three good sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes, two with air conditioners
- Bathroom with shower and double sink vanity with storage
- Single car lock-up garage
- Insect and security screens throughout
- Solar system
- Rainwater tank
Situated in a desirable and convenient pocket of Algester, this home is ideal for families giving you the best in community lifestyle at your doorstep. Walking distance to St Stephens Catholic Primary School and Algester State School, and situated in the Calamvale Community College catchment area. Also walking distance to the local park and to the bike track. This location is also great for commuters at only 20km to Brisbane CBD, with easy access north via Beaudesert Road or M3, with easy transport routes south and west, and for those who work locally. Convenient to Calamvale Central Shopping Centre with Woolworths, and to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown with Coles and close to AJ’s Sports Centre and Algester Sports Club.
7 Hillianna Street, Algester QLD, Australia