Acacia Ridge Update - March 2019RECENT SALES IN ACACIA RIDGE
27 Scouse Street, Acacia Ridge
3 bed, 2 bath, 2car, 597sqm
26 Glenview Street, Acacia Ridge
3 bed, 1 bath, 1 car, 597sqm
198 Postle Street, Acacia Ridge
3 bed, 1 bath, 1 car, 706sqm
For a list of all of our recent sales please visit;
Open Houses - 23rd March 2019OPEN HOUSES THIS SATURDAY
9.00 – 9.25am 32 Oxley Street, Acacia Ridge
9.30 – 9.55am 28 Benton Street, Acacia Ridge
10.00 – 10.25am 227 Watson Road, Acacia Ridge
10.15 – 10.40am 27 Marnham Street, Acacia Ridge
10.45 – 11.10am 21 Marnham Street, Acacia Ridge
11.00 – 11.25am 5 Coley Street, Acacia Ridge
We look forward to showing you through
28 Benton Street, Acacia RidgeImmaculate Renovation
28 BENTON STREET, ACACIA RIDGE
The immaculate and thoughtful renovation of this home will be the delight of its lucky future owners. This property has been completely modernised, while showcasing the original features for which these homes are much sought after. The hardwood timber floorboards have been refreshed with a glossy finish and are perfectly complemented by the tasteful colours on the walls.
This desirable low-set property is of solid construction, has a great layout and is perfect for families. The open plan kitchen, living and dining open out to the generous front patio overlooking the grassy front yard, ideal for relaxing and entertaining. The kitchen is a delight of sleek, modern design and functional layout. With elegant white cabinetry, glossy benchtops and an island bench that doubles as a breakfast bar, this is a space to enjoy.
The property is unique in offering a fourth bedroom, which could easily be utilised as a rumpus or home office. Each of the light-filled bedrooms has been equipped with a ceiling fan and subtle venetian blinds. Like the kitchen, the family bathroom has been completely renovated with floor to ceiling tiles, a generous vanity with storage and designer fixtures. Outside, the backyard is completely fenced, providing a private and secure place for children and pets. The single car lock up garage to the side of the home allows for drive-through access to the yard, perfect for those looking to securely store trailers or caravans. This property represents an opportunity to secure a beautiful, low-maintenance family home with nothing left to do.
This property features:
* Complete renovation, including new paint internal and external
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining
* New kitchen sleek and modern, with stainless steel appliances, glossy white bench tops and cabinetry, breakfast bar
* Air conditioned living area expands out to front patio, perfect for entertaining
* New bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles, vanity with storage, designer fixtures
* Four bedrooms, all including ceiling fans and venetian blinds
* Fourth bedroom could easily be utilised as rumpus or home office space
* Single car lock up garage with drive through access to yard, additional off-street car accommodation to the front of the garage
* Fully fenced and secure backyard, private and ideal for children and pets
Situated on a 597sqm block, this property provides plenty of room for families. Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road Primary School and bus stops, the convenience of this property is second to none. This property also ticks many boxes for potential tenants, with generous living and entertaining spaces, and a great location. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and less than 16km from Brisbane City.
5 Coley Street, Acacia RidgeRenovate Me!
5 COLEY STREET, ACACIA RIDGE
This property is an excellent example of why so many renovators are drawn to this rapidly developing suburb. Of desirable low-set rendered brick construction with hardwood timber floors, this home has been built to last. Owned by the same family since it was built, the property has been much loved throughout its history. Only minor upgrades have been applied to the kitchen and bathroom, leaving the remainder of the house the perfect blank canvas to modernise.
The basic layout of the property lends itself to modern open-plan living, with the large kitchen and dining opening directly out into the generous lounge. Unusually for this type of home, the front porch has been internalised, giving a lovely sunroom or reception room as you step in through the front door. This useful room could easily be incorporated into the living or left to service a myriad of other needs.
This home is with the perfect layout for families. The three generous bedrooms are situated at the end of the central hallway, giving privacy and peace. Each of these bedrooms are full of natural light, with one including a ceiling fan and built in storage. The bathroom is in good basically original condition, with a tiled shower and modern vanity. The area is dotted with fine examples of how these homes can be relatively inexpensively transformed into lovely modern homes. Their solid construction, basic but well thought out internal layout and quality flooring make them a renovators dream. The larger than average proportions of this home, along with the central location, make this a particularly desirable home.
This property features:
* Rendered low-set brick home, tiled roof
* Larger than average internal proportions
* Hardwood timber floors throughout, carpet recently lifted to expose
* Open plan kitchen, dining and living
* Kitchen original with some basic upgrades
* Living with air conditioner, expanding into front entry sunroom
* Tiled laundry off kitchen
* Three good sized bedrooms, one with ceiling fans and built in wardrobe
* Bathroom in original condition with upgraded vanity, tiled shower
* Ramp to backyard off kitchen
* Yard includes multiple useful structures including double lock up garage, lockable garden shed and timber pavilion
* Rainwater tank collecting water off roof
* Concrete driveway to rear garage, suitable to accommodate multiple cars tandem parked
* Fully fenced, flat block
Situated on a generous 766sqm completely flat block and within walking distance to key ammenities, this is a not to be missed property. Located a stone’s throw from the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road Primary School and bus stops, the convenience of this property is second to none. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and less than 15km from Brisbane City.
21 Marnham Street, Acacia Ridge21 Marnham Street, Acacia Ridge
Dual Living, LMR Zoned
Come home to this unique and stunning home to relax in the spacious bright open-plan interiors and expansive back veranda. This is a home to be proud of, beautifully framed by tropical gardens and finished in a modern colour scheme both externally and internally. Sure to attract those who are looking for dual-living potential, the property has been cleverly converted to include a generous, self-contained studio. An amazing opportunity that must be seen to be believed!
Upstairs is a generous family home, with light-filled and comfortable spaces with low-maintenance finishes. The original timber floors have been polished to perfection, beautifully complementing the neutral colours on the walls. Stepping inside from the north-facing balcony, the open-plan living and eat-in kitchen are inviting and modern. The kitchen has been finished in bespoke white laminate cabinetry, offset by the dark benches and sleek appliances. Quietly set to the rear of the home, the three bedrooms and family bathroom are well proportioned.
Stepping out of the main dwelling, one is drawn through to the stunning back veranda. Cleverly positioned on top of the self-contained studio, affording sweeping views across this leafy suburb. Providing enough space for multiple entertaining suites and a barbeque, this is ideal for those who love to entertain. The studio is separately accessed and completely independent of the main dwelling. Finished with cool tiles and modern appliances, this open-plan dwelling is a comfortable and spacious addition. The air-conditioned living and dining are surrounded by sliding doors, allowing plenty of light and overlooking the lovely backyard. With plenty of room for a growing family and dual living, this home as a whole is perfect for those who are after a little more from their investment.
This property features:
* Dual living potential, with original three bedroom home and self-contained studio apartment
* Fresh and modern colour palette externally and throughout interiors of both dwellings
* Polished timber floors to upstairs dwelling, tiles to studio
* Expansive back veranda affording elevated and leafy views across the suburb
* Open plan kitchen and living upstairs, air-conditioned
* Studio with open plan kitchen, living and dining, air-conditioned
* Both kitchens fresh and modern, with sleek finishes and electric appliances
* Three good-sized bedrooms upstairs, all with ceiling fans, two with storage
* Studio apartment includes private room currently utilised as a bedroom, with adjoining built-in storage
* Both bathrooms modern and fresh, upstairs with shower over bathtub
* Extra-long carport, suitable to accommodate at least three tandem parked cars
* Gardens to front and back neatly presented with lovely grassy lawns
* Extensive storage areas under the house, both enclosed and lockable
* Termite barrier installed 2015
* Fully fenced, flat block
Situated on a generous 670sqm block zoned LMR, this property provides plenty of room for families and those looking to share their dwelling with extended family or tenants. While the existing dwelling is fabulous, LMR zoning is a bonus for those who are looking for land with development potential. Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road Primary School and bus stops, the convenience of this property is second to none. This property also ticks many boxes for potential tenants, with generous living and entertaining spaces, and a great location. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 15km from Brisbane City.
Rental Update with Vari - Feb 2019Rental Update with Vari - February 2019
7 Oswin Street, Acacia Ridge
61 Oswin Street, Acacia Ridge
266 Watson Road, Acacia RidgeSOLD: 266 Watson Road, Acacia Ridge
3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Car space on 607sqm
Sold for $435,000
For more information;
266 Watson Road, Acacia RidgeLOTS OF ACTIVITY ON WATSON ROAD, ACACIA RIDGE
Zac talks about recent sales and rental activity on Watson Road.
Land For Sale: 32 Hemsorth Street & 27 Saxon Street, Acacia RidgeVACANT LAND FOR SALE
32 Hemsworth Street, Acacia Ridge - 610sqm
27 Saxon Street, Acacia Ridge - 673sqm
For more information;
359 & 361 Watson Road, Acacia RidgeFOR SALE: 359 & 361 Watson Road, Acacia Ridge
2 x 647sqm LMR properties totalling 1,294sqm
For more information;
3 Scouse Street, Acacia RidgeACACIA RIDGE INVESTMENT PROPERTY CASE STUDY: 3 Scouse Street, Acacia Ridge
3 Bedroom home on 759sqm
Sold last year for $360,000, cost-effective renovation, now leased at $340 per week
Scouse Street UpdateSCOUSE STREET, ACACIA RIDGE
Zac talks about recent activity on Scouse St including a new listing at number 28.