7 Merle Street, Acacia RidgePrivate and Tranquil
7 MERLE STREET, ACACIA RIDGE
Set privately amongst the tranquility of beautiful acreage, this home is the perfect escape for those seeking more from the place they call home. More peaceful enjoyment of your own generous piece of land, more quality time with family and friends, and simply more time to relax. Really adding to the feeling of a semi-rural setting is the abundance of fruit trees and the space to cultivate vegetable gardens, bees and chooks. The outside entertaining patio overlooks the leafy surrounds and grassy lawns really allowing the appreciation of the tranquil surrounds of this sprawling 820sqm block.
With low-maintenance finishes, this home will help you rediscover that balance and help you to truly unwind. Internally, this house is fresh and full of light, with each window affording a leafy outlook.
Designed with families in mind, the flowing interiors, easy-to-maintain tiles, neutral colours and modern lighting are spacious and inviting. Truly the heart of the home, the kitchen is spacious and functional, perfect for catering to families and those who love to entertain. Effortlessly flowing from the kitchen are the dining and living spaces, also finished with tiles and include ceiling fans. The media room is spacious and provides the perfect setting for movie nights or to accommodate a dedicated rumpus room. The three bedrooms are well appointed and equipped with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The master suite is generous and incorporates a walk in wardrobe and ensuite. This is the perfect home to strikes the much sought-after balance for modern families; a place to escape and unwind, with modern conveniences and low-maintenance finishes.
This property features:
* Low-set, low-maintenance design
* Brick exterior with tiled roof
* Flowing and spacious interiors, designed with families in mind
* Tranquil, bush setting
* Open-plan kitchen, living and dining
* Kitchen with laminate benchtops, electric oven and rangehood
* Separate and dedicated media room, perfect for use as a rumpus room
* Three good-sized bedrooms, each with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
* Master with generous ensuite and walk in wardrobe
* Family bathroom includes bathtub, separate shower and storage
* Insect and security screens throughout
* Two car garage with potential to be enclosed
* Garden full of fruit trees with enough space to cultivate vegetables and chooks
With its generous block size and beautiful tranquil spaces, this property provides plenty of room for growing families. Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road Primary School and bus stops, the convenience of this property is second to none. This property also ticks many boxes for potential tenants, with generous living and entertaining spaces, and a great location. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 16km from Brisbane City.
22 Pond Street, Mount Gravatt EastPeaceful Setting
22 POND STREET, MOUNT GRAVATT EAST
Set amidst the leafy surrounds of peaceful Pond Street, this lovely family home is one to be proud of with lovely street appeal. The home has been thoughtfully renovated with the neutral colour scheme complementing the beautiful timber floors throughout. White plantation shutters adorn the windows, making it light, bright and airy, truly designed for Queensland lifestyles. Stepping inside the home, you are welcomed by the lovely, spacious family room with ceiling fan and air conditioner. The kitchen is modern and practical with all the stainless steel mod cons, perfect for entertaining. The three lovely bedrooms all have ceiling fans, the main with air conditioner. The bathroom is full of light, modern and fresh. There is also a separate toilet situated beside the laundry room.
Making this home truly a delight is the expansive deck area to the rear of the home. It features a fantastic stainless steel 8 burner BBQ, lovely outdoor settings, a welcoming bar in the corner and a TV screen to watch your favourite shows as you sit back and enjoy the tranquil surroundings.
* Fresh interiors, polished timber floors
* Beautiful entertaining deck overlooking leafy backyard
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plenty of bench space and storage
* Living area spacious, with air conditioning and ceiling fan
* Three good-sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, master with air conditioning
* Bathroom with shower and vanity with storage, additional toilet next to laundry
* Fully fenced yard, perfect for children and pets
* Single car garage under house, with additional storage space
* 8 minute drive to Garden City Shopping Centre and Bus Exchange
* 9 minute drive to Griffith University Mount Gravatt Campus
* 10 minute drive to Griffith University Nathan Campus
* 18 minute drive to Brisbane CBD
* Amazing access to major transport routes
340 Watson Road, Acacia RidgeCute Cottage on 683sqm LMR
340 WATSON ROAD, ACACIA RIDGE
This cottage is situated on a fully-fenced block, surrounded by well maintained gardens and lawns. Perfect for families, the functional layout boasts a large eat-in kitchen, a spacious living area and all finished with low-maintenance polished timber floors. The two bedrooms are generously proportioned with ceiling fans, both including large wardrobe units. Currently tenanted, this is an ideal investment opportunity.
This is an elevated 683sqm block with an approximately 20m frontage zoned LMR (Low Medium Residential), offering potential plus to the lucky future owners. The option to subdivide the block and develop, or simply on-sell as individual allotments are fantastic upsides for the future of this investment. The perfect property for the savvy homeowner or investor, this home offers both a great rental or family home, and amazing long-term growth potential.
* Large functional kitchen with lovely white cabinetry, plenty of storage and bench space
* Two bedrooms, both with large cupboards
* Air conditioned lounge
* Ceiling fans throughout bedrooms and living
* Security bars/screens on windows
* Fully fenced block, perfect for children and pets
* Large double lock up shed plus carport and garden shed
* Lovely landscaped gardens and lawns
* Currently leased at $330 per week
This property is situated in the convenient and desirable northern neighbourhood of Acacia Ridge. With a number of completed developments with robust sales, this market is continuing to reap benefits for investors. It is convenient to Beaudesert Road, making it perfect for commuters and those working nearby. Also convenient to Acacia Ridge and Our Lady of Fatima Primary Schools, day cares and community facilities. Handy to the Elizabeth Street shopping centre, Woolworths and Aldi in the Acacia Marketplace, and Souths Sports Club. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 15km from Brisbane City. This property will not last long, call today to register your interest!
Rent Ready ProcessPrior to listing your property, our agency will carry out a Rent Ready inspection.
Unlike the Entry Condition Report, the report we prepare will be a full assessment of your property’s current state and desirability.
This report is designed to assist you in aligning your expectations to market demands, reducing potential vacancy periods and therefore maximising your return.
The report will also detail any improvements we would recommend to increase the desirability of your property to potential tenants.
This may include both practical additions, such as ceiling fans, or cosmetic improvements like touching up the walls.
33 Mannington Road, Acacia RidgeLow Maintenance Lifestyle
33 MANNINGTON ROAD, ACACIA RIDGE
This low-set brick home is situated in a convenient pocket of Acacia Ridge and represents an ideal opportunity for first home buyers, families and investors alike. The home is in good original condition and a much sought-after low set design of brick construction with a tiled roof. Internally, the home has been finished with thoughtful decorative and functional features, sure to make an impact on those seeking their next home. Surrounded by leafy and well-maintained gardens, each of the rooms are full of natural light and look out to beautiful greenery. Well proportioned for comfortable family living, this home has plenty of space for outdoor and indoor entertaining and relaxing.
The kitchen, living and dining are situated to the front of the home, with each space flowing effortlessly to compliment busy lifestyles. The three generously proportioned bedrooms are privately set to the rear of the home overlooking the yard. Outside, the property has been designed to provide lovely decorative gardens to the front and a grassy yard to the rear. The easy and functional layout of this property, both internally and externally promises many years of happy enjoyment.
This property features:
* Open plan living and dining, flowing into kitchen, tiled flooring
* Living with fan and air conditioner
* Kitchen with electric stove and oven combination unit
* Kitchen also boasts plenty of storage, double sink, and cupboards and benchtops in good original condition
* Three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, master with air conditioner, one with fan
* Good-sized bathroom features bathtub, separate shower and separate toilet
* Bathroom and laundry tiled
* Laundry with external side access and large linen cupboard
* Fully fenced yard
* Single carport to the front
* Security and insect screens to all windows and doors
Situated on a low maintenance 437sqm block, this home is a great investment for those at any stage of their property investment journey. Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to bus stops, local pool and YMCA complex, the convenience of this property is second to none. This property will not last long!
Maintenance Team at Daynes PropertyOur team is dedicated to managing every aspect of your investment property.
What really sets us apart from our competitors is our offering of comprehensive property maintenance services.
Unlike traditional property management services, our agency identified a need to fully integrate inspections, property compliance and preventative maintenance in order to optimise the service we offer our clients.
Hamish and his team are highly experienced in the field having worked extensively for Daynes Property prior to being appointed as our full time Maintenance Team.
Recent Sales Activity in Acacia RidgeJoin Zac for a drive around the ridge to get an update on recent sales...
29 Hodel Street - $375,000
10 Whittingham Street - $370,000
24 Hanify Street - $390,000
5 Coley Street - $355,000
For more local sold prices;
20 Scouse Street, Acacia RidgeElevated and Peaceful
20 SCOUSE STREET, ACACIA RIDGE
This inviting family home is ideal for those who are in need of a little extra from their property, while retaining the chance to realise their renovating dream. Comfortable and functional as is, this home holds the potential to be a labour of love for its next owner who could move in and benefit from the generous spaces. This generously proportioned 607sqm parcel of land is situated in a in a peaceful pocket of Acacia Ridge, giving plenty of room for gardeners and children to enjoy. Chamferboard exterior and tiled roof make for a charming home with great street appeal. A bright front balcony affords an elevated and picturesque outlook down the tree-lined street. The balcony expands off the open-plan living area, making this a spacious and light-filled space to enjoy. The living flows beautifully into the dining and kitchen where the hardwood timber floors have been exposed for low maintenance functionality. The kitchen is neat and tidy, updated with modern two pac cabinetry and hard-wearing finishes.
Each of the three bedrooms are good-sized and situated on the cool eastern aspect of the home. The home is serviced by the modern family bathroom, with large shower and vanity with storage. The value and functionality of this property is really enhanced by the large block size meaning a beautiful grassy lawn with mature trees to enjoy. Also a bonus is the large under-house area, currently accommodating a single lock up garage and laundry, but holding the potential to be transformed into a great workshop or storage area. This property is a sound investment for those at any stage of their property journey with plenty of desirability for owner-occupiers or tenants alike.
This property features:
* Private front patio expanding off living room through sliding doors
* Beautiful north-facing backyard
* Open plan and spacious living, dining and kitchen
* Carpets to bedrooms and living, lovely polished timber floors to dining and kitchen
* Updated kitchen with electric oven and stove, stainless steel range hood, plenty of storage and bench space
* Three generous bedrooms, two with ceiling fans
* Bathroom with modern shower and vanity with storage, separate toilet
* Insect screens to windows
* Under the house enclosed, includes laundry and single lock up garage
* Additional car accommodation on driveway
This is a north-south facing property located within a small residential pocket of Acacia Ridge, behind the Acacia Market Place. This pocket is ideal for those who are seeking the convenience of the area and access to all the major transport routes with minimal through traffic. The Acacia Market Place includes Woolworths and Aldi, in addition to a great range of boutique shops. Convenient to the great primary schools the area has to offer including Acacia Ridge State School and St Fatima’s Primary School, in addition to daycares and childcare options. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing area with investors recognising the potential in this suburb less than 14km from Brisbane CBD.
Renovation Case StudyRENOVATION CASE STUDY
Built to last, perfect to give a new lease of life! Check out this classy reno... 👍
FOR SALE: 28 Benton Street, Acacia Ridge
4 bed, 1 bath, 1 car, 597sqm
For more info; daynesproperty.com.au/property/28-Benton/
15 Scouse Street, Acacia RidgeWelcome Home
15 SCOUSE STREET, ACACIA RIDGE
It is easy to imagine getting excited to come home to this classic Acacia Ridge property. Immaculately cared for and beautifully presented, this home is a real treat. The house is situated on a north-south facing block in a quiet but convenient pocket. Truly an entertainers delight, the open plan interiors are beautifully complemented by the outdoor spaces, perfect for evenings with family and friends. The living and dining expand out to the lovely tiled north-facing deck with a sunny, elevated outlook. The family-sized kitchen flows effortlessly out to the expansive rear verandah. This beautiful timber deck is perfect for entertaining and relaxing, with a shady southern aspect and overlooking the grassy backyard with shady trees. In addition to the great entertaining areas, this home offers a fully enclosed under-house area, with two car garage and additional bathroom. Highly sought-after, these spaces are ideal for added convenience and value.
The home features beautiful hardwood floors throughout the living areas for which these homes are much sought-after and the layout is modern; perfect for low maintenance and easy family living. The kitchen has been tastefully updated with sleek white two pac cabinetry and dark benchtops. Likewise, the bathroom is modern and stylish, with attractive tiles and fixtures. Each of the generously proportioned bedrooms has been carpeted in quality, plush carpets. This is a lovely example of the classic Acacia Ridge home of solid construction and functional layout. Surrounded by well-kept gardens, mature trees and plenty of grassy lawns, this is an attractive property in a quiet and leafy neighbourhood. A promising investment for home owners and investors alike, this has the potential to be either a comfortable home or generate a tidy return.
This property features:
* High-set design, chamferboard and brick exterior, tiled roof
* House surrounded by neat gardens and grassy lawns
* Front north-facing veranda opening off living, south-facing veranda opening off kitchen
* Modern kitchen with electric appliances, white two pac cabinetry and dark benchtops
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen, cooled with 2.5kw air conditioner and a ceiling fan
* Modern bathroom with attractive tiles, storage, shower over bathtub, separate toilet
* Three good-sized bedrooms, each with quality carpets, two with ceiling fans, one with built in wardrobe
* Insect and security screens throughout
* Under house built in to accommodate two car lock-up garage, laundry, shower and toilet, and workshop/storage area
* Rainwater tank
* Flat, grassy yard, fully fenced
A spacious 607sqm, this is a lovely sized block to enjoy. This great property is located within a small residential pocket of Acacia Ridge, behind the Acacia Market Place, ideal for those who are seeking the convenience of the area and access to all the major transport routes with minimal through traffic.
The Acacia Market Place includes Woolworths and Aldi in addition to a great range of boutique shops. Convenient to the great primary schools the area has to offer including Acacia Ridge State School and St Fatima’s Primary School, in addition to daycares and childcare options. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing area with investors recognising the potential in this suburb only 14km from Brisbane CBD.
Acacia Ridge Update - March 2019RECENT SALES IN ACACIA RIDGE
27 Scouse Street, Acacia Ridge
3 bed, 2 bath, 2car, 597sqm
26 Glenview Street, Acacia Ridge
3 bed, 1 bath, 1 car, 597sqm
198 Postle Street, Acacia Ridge
3 bed, 1 bath, 1 car, 706sqm
For a list of all of our recent sales please visit;
Open Houses - 23rd March 2019OPEN HOUSES THIS SATURDAY
9.00 – 9.25am 32 Oxley Street, Acacia Ridge
9.30 – 9.55am 28 Benton Street, Acacia Ridge
10.00 – 10.25am 227 Watson Road, Acacia Ridge
10.15 – 10.40am 27 Marnham Street, Acacia Ridge
10.45 – 11.10am 21 Marnham Street, Acacia Ridge
11.00 – 11.25am 5 Coley Street, Acacia Ridge
We look forward to showing you through