This property is perfect for those who are seeking a little extra bang for their buck! Brilliantly situated on Mortimer Road for exposure and convenience, and renovated to maximise the useful spaces, this home is a must-see. The unique value of this property is in the cleverly converted downstairs spaces. Beyond the lock up double tandem garage, there are multiple rooms suitable for a variety of uses. Combined with the exposure of the property, these spaces would be ideal for those running their business from home. The home has great street appeal, set amongst lovely manicured gardens and lawns.
Upstairs is a generous family home, with light-filled and comfortable spaces with low-maintenance finishes. The original timber floors have been polished to perfection with a tasteful matte finish, beautifully off-setting the neutral colours on the walls. With attractive cornicing and large windows, it will not be hard to picture creating yourself a welcoming family home. The living expands into the enclosed sunroom through timber doors. Ideal to create a multi-use family space, this sunroom overlooks parkland and beyond towards the CBD. The kitchen and bathroom are dated but highly functional as they are, presenting a move-in-ready home with the potential to undertake renovations at your own pace. Comfortable and functional as is, this home holds the potential to be the labour of love for its next owner who could move in and benefit from the generous spaces and lifestyle features.
This property features:
- Home steps up to enclosed tiled sunroom and through to entry hall
- Large living area with fan and attractive decorative cornices, opens out to enclosed front sunroom
- Fresh kitchen with plenty of storage, electric oven, stove and dishwasher
- Kitchen leads through to dining room with ceiling fan
- Original timber flooring throughout living, hallway and bedrooms
- Three good sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, master with built in wardrobe
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath, vanity with storage, separate toilet
- Hallway with ample storage
- Double tandem lock up garage with additional storage space and an office space
- Office space leads to three additional rooms, two with built in storage
- Laundry also downstairs
- Outside lovely concreted area with built in barbecue, manicured gardens and grassy lawn
- Lovely neutral colour scheme throughout
This fully fenced and secure property is situated on a completely flat 658sqm block. Surrounded by plenty of trees and overlooking parkland, this property is a lovely place to call home. Perfect for families, this home is close to many parks and nature reserves. A rock solid investment opportunity, this home ticks many boxes for investors and homeowners alike. Convenient to Archerfield Airport and industrial estate, Acacia Market with Woolworths and Aldi, and Elizabeth Street shopping centre. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 15km from Brisbane city. Properties like these are in high demand and do not last long, call today to register your interest!
191 Mortimer Road, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..