This private family home is the ideal opportunity for those who are after a little extra from their investment. The house offers a well-thought-out layout, with open kitchen, living and dining to the front of the property and bedrooms to the rear. The living spaces step out to an east-facing front deck with leafy outlook, perfect for enjoying your morning coffee. In addition to this, there is a great back patio area in the yard, surrounded by beautiful trees and lawn.
The large, powered work sheds are perfect for those who work from home, featuring built-in storage and a fully-functional workshop separate from the house. The sheds and yard have drive-through access from the street along long concrete driveway.
This property features:
- Open kitchen, living and dining, stepping on to front deck
- Good-sized living with ceiling fan
- Kitchen with attractive timber cupboards and convenient design
- Laundry off kitchen, opening to back door and ramp to back yard
- Tiled bathroom with shower over bath and laundry cupboard
- Three good sized bedrooms with carpet, two with ceiling fans
- Master with built-in wardrobe
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Tandem lock-up garage with front and rear access, currently used as a storage room
- Large BBQ area overlooking back yard
- Large work sheds and storage area, powered
- Beautiful leafy backyard with hills hoist clothes line and tree house!
Situated on a 716m2 fully-fenced block, this property is perfect for children and pets. This home is a great opportunity for a first home buyer or investor to put their own touches on a home with good bones. Also the potential for a solid rental return in the area; the property is currently rented at $350 per week.
Harpullia Street is one of the quietest and greenest pockets of Acacia Ridge and has no through traffic. This property is within walking distance to Acacia Ridge Primary School and convenient to other great local schools and childcare centres. Handy to Archerfield Airport and industrial estate, Acacia Market with Woolworths and Aldi, and Elizabeth Street shopping centre. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 15km from Brisbane city. This is a not to be missed opportunity!
8 Harpullia Street, Acacia Ridge
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..