Step out onto the sweeping back veranda of this great Queensland home and enjoy the idyllic shady setting and privacy provided by the lofty trees and grassy lawns. This beautiful high-set chamfer board home is set amongst lush green gardens and shady trees. Perfect for entertainers and families alike, this property holds the potential to become your dream home.
The property has undergone extensive renovations and remodelling in its recent history, creating great open plan spaces and excellent functionality. This is your opportunity to continue these renovations to make this home truly your own. Offering amazing potential, this home is an excellent opportunity to take an existing great home, add your own creativity, and you will own one of the best pieces of real estate in the area.
This property features:
- High-set chamfer board, recently upgraded Colorbond roof
- Beautifully maintained and landscaped gardens with plenty of flowering shrubs
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining, air conditioned and stepping out to shady back deck
- Kitchen with gas cook top, stainless steel range hood, electric oven, double sink and modern light fittings
- Attractive high quality wood-look flooring throughout top level
- Two bedrooms, master was previously two rooms and could be easily converted back
- Master with large built in wardrobe and air conditioning
- Bathroom fully tiled with shower, fresh vanity and laundry chute
- Separate toilet with fresh tiles
- Downstairs is fully enclosed and spacious
- Large laundry with storage
- Two rooms plus storage cupboards
- Extra bathroom with toilet and shower
- Insect and security screens to all external doors
- Insect screens to most windows in living, bedrooms and downstairs
- Yard fully fenced and landscaped with attractive terrace-style gardens and paved pathways
- Yard with lockable garden shed, chicken coop, rainwater tank and clothes line
- Paved outdoor area with outdoor kitchen and cute fish pond
- Two car carport
This property is in one of the quietest and leafiest pockets of Acacia Ridge. Less than 100 metres to the nearest park and with a great yard, this property has it all for outdoor living. This home is situated on a 645sqm block with an unusually large frontage, resulting in great street appeal.
Wapping Street is one of the best streets in Acacia Ridge, with leafy trees and many lovely homes. Convenient to Elizabeth Street shopping centre and the larger Beaudesert Road shopping complex which includes both Woolworths and Aldi. Close to bus stops, major transport thoroughfares, local primary schools and Souths Sports Club, the convenience of this location is second to none.
This home will not last long so come along to the open home this Saturday!
25 Wapping Street, Acacia Ridge
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..