This generous family home is situated in a leafy and elevate position, just meters from Toohey Forest. Ideal for busy families with varying and diverse needs from their home, this property is sure to tick all the boxes. With summer fast approaching, by far the most desirable feature of this property is the beautiful pool and grassy yard. Internally, the two large living spaces on the top level and tiled rumpus on the ground floor mean everyone will have a place to relax and unwind. The layout of the top level is functional, with the multiple living areas giving families the option to customise the use of each area to suit their needs. The main living is elevated from the rest of the home making it a lovely retreat, featuring a fireplace and sweeping views across the suburb.
Each of the three bedrooms upstairs have been beautifully presented with new paint, carpet and fittings. All have been equipped with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans, the master with an ensuite. Downstairs is an additional bedroom and bathroom with shower. This is also adjoined by a rumpus room and laundry. There is also access to one of the large workshops and storerooms via the rumpus room. The other workshop is accessed via the garage to the front of the home.
- Beautiful pool overlooking grassy yard
- Generous family kitchen with lovely timber cabinetry and updated modern electric appliances
- Kitchen opens to multi-use open-plan spaces, including carpeted living area with fireplace with extensive views over the suburb
- Three generous bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans, master with ensuite
- Family bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet
- Additional toilet servicing living and kitchen
- Downstairs tiled with large rumpus, additional air conditioned bedroom, bathroom with shower and laundry
- Two workshops and ample storage under house
- Single lock up garage with remote access and internal door to home
- Ample off-street parking
- Safe and secure with backyard and side concreted areas gated
- Internal security system connected to front door
- Insect screens throughout
- Short walk to Toohey Forest bush walks
- 2 minute drive to Woolworths Moorooka shopping complex and Beaudesert Road shopping strip
- 5 minute drive to Moorooka State School
- 10 minute drive to Yeronga State High School
- Walking distance to buses on Tarragindi Road
- Short drive to M1, easy access to Ipswich Motorway and Ipswich Road Inbound
181 Mayfield Road, Moorooka QLD, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..