If privacy and space is what you are looking for, this home ticks all the boxes. Backing on to lush bushland, this is a tranquil setting for families. This home is a much sought-after lowset design, of solid brick construction with low-maintenance finishes. Internally, the generous spaces are cool and flooded with natural light. Offering large, open-plan living spaces, this home is perfect for families needing a little extra from their home. The kitchen is situated at the heart of a vast tiled combined living and dining, opening out to a patio through sliding doors. The gardens are neatly presented, with the backyard separately fenced, providing a shady and secure space for children to play. Functionality and ease of living are presented with this lifestyle focused design.
The four generous bedrooms are positioned privately to the side of the home, overlooking garden or lovely bushland. Each of the bedrooms is equipped with air conditioner, ceiling fan and ample built-in storage, with the master suite also featuring a large ensuite. This property is full of stylish and comfortable spaces, an ideal place for you to next call home.
This property features:
- Four good sized bedrooms, all with air conditioning, ceiling fans, carpet and built in wardrobes
- Tiled living, dining and kitchen, air conditioned
- Open plan living stepping out to patio through two sets of sliding screen doors
- Tiled back patio with lovely neat gardens
- Kitchen with ample storage and bench space, neat laminate bench tops and wood look cabinetry
- Master bedroom with generous ensuite
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath and vanity with storage, separate toilet
- Single car lock up garage with drive through access to backyard
- Insect and security screens throughout
- Laundry with storage and exit to backyard
Situated on a low maintenance 455sqm flat block with fully fenced back yard, this property is perfect for children and pets. Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place, with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road Primary School and bus stops, the convenience of this property is second to none. This property presents a sound investment opportunity for those who are after a little more lifestyle and space from their property. Call today to arrange an inspection!
16 North Place, Acacia Ridge, Queensland, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..