Come home to this stylish and generous family home, a rare offering of space and lifestyle in a low-maintenance, low-set design. The open plan interiors are welcoming and warm, in tasteful neutral colours and plenty of room to relax and entertain. They entry hall flows graciously through to the main living spaces and arrives at the kitchen, and further to the shady outdoor entertaining area. The functionality and flow of these spaces is the pinnacle of design for those wishing to enjoy their property. The outdoor entertaining area overlooks the grassy stretch of yard and the immaculately presented gardens.
The master suite is situated to the front of the property and has been equipped with large built in storage, a lovely ensuite and air conditioning. The additional bedrooms are privately situated to the rear of the property and also include built in wardrobes, one with a ceiling fan. The additional room off the living has been cleverly utilised as a dining space by the current owners. This room has built in storage and can be closed off with sliding doors, which means it can also be successfully used as a study or additional bedroom. This property is full of stylish and comfortable spaces, an ideal place for you to next call home.
This property features:
- Living with large air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Flow through to kitchen and dining combined
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plenty of bench space and storage, neutral colour scheme
- Kitchen steps out to shady back patio and grassy yard through sliding doors
- Current dining enclosed by sliding doors, easily utilised as study or fourth bedroom
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes, spacious ensuite, air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Family bathroom with shower and bath
- Two additional bedrooms to the rear, both with built in wardrobes, one with ceiling fan
- Large laundry with storage, steps out to patio
- Wood-look vinyl flooring throughout living and hallways, carpets to bedrooms
- Security and insect screens throughout
- Solar panels with 3.5KVA system
- Single remote access garage with internal access plus carport
- Fully fenced block
- Lockable garden shed
Situated on a low maintenance 412sqm block, this home is surrounded by lovely gardens and just the right amount of lawn. With lovely street appeal and an elevated position, this property is a great place to call home. Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road Primary School and bus stops, the convenience of this property is second to none. This property is a sought-after low-set design and larger than most offerings in the area. This property will not last long!
11 Mawson Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
Adrian has been selling residential real estate for fifteen years. His skills in negotiation, residential sales and developments put Daynes Property at the forefront of the industry in providing an excellent service to clients. With hands on experience in residential..