This spacious property has it all for a great lifestyle for families who love to entertain and enjoy their time together. With two large outdoor entertaining areas overlooking the lush gardens and sparkling pool, this property will not disappoint. The outdoor spaces do not end there with the yard looking out to the local park, and a back gate allowing access to even more playing space. Inside the home, the open plan kitchen, living and dining room are fresh and modern. High set chamfer board and situated on a 582sqm block, this property will not disappoint!
This property features:
- Chamfer board exterior and tiled roof
- Three bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and two with built in wardrobes
- Recently refreshed floors, polished floorboards and carpet to bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining with ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Recently renovated kitchen with sleek bench tops and cupboards
- Fresh tiled bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining areas, upstairs and downstairs
- Backyard with above ground swimming pool
- Double lock up garage under the house, plenty of room for storage and undercover access to the house
- Large laundry and hobby room under the house
- Large garden with beautifully maintained garden beds and grassy lawn
- Lockable garden shed
- Large above ground pool
- Ceiling insulated and windows tinted for cool interiors
- Insect screens to all windows, security screens to doors and front windows
- Fully fenced block, property backs on to park, access through back gate
- Concrete driveway and caravan slab
This property is within walking distance to Acacia Ridge Primary School and convenient to other great local schools and childcare centres. Handy to Archerfield Airport and industrial estate, Acacia Market with Woolworths and Aldi, and Elizabeth Street shopping centre. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 15km from Brisbane city. This is a not to be missed opportunity – call Adrian to arrange an inspection today!
32 Melia Street, Acacia Ridge
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..