This property is a solid family home situated on a large 1,062sqm block, a prime opportunity for those looking for the potential of a subdivision or simply to enjoy a great block of land. With an approximately 21m frontage and a depth of approximately 50.5m, this is a generous space with plenty of options. The block next door provides a great example of the subdivision potential, with the back battle-axe block featuring a newly built dwelling.
This home features:
- Low set brick home with attractive inlaid stonework
- Original galley style kitchen overlooks family room combined with dining
- Family room with ceiling fan and air conditioner
- Three good-sized bedrooms
- Bathroom fully tiled with large shower, combined with toilet
- Paved and undercover barbecue area to the side of the house
- Sleep out with large room and ensuite to the rear of the house
- Multiple car and trailer storage options
- Fully fenced yard
- Well-maintained gardens
- Two sheds and trailer accommodation to the rear of the block
- Hills hoist clothesline
- Recently updated powerboard
This home has been a labour of love for its now elderly owner, with quirky additions that could suit many savvy buyers. Many of the structures are not council approved however the property will be sold as is. This property is situated across the road from Acacia Ridge Primary School and convenient to other great local schools and childcare centres. Handy to Archerfield Airport and industrial estate, Acacia Market with Woolworths and Aldi, and Elizabeth Street shopping centre. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 15km from Brisbane City. This is a not to be missed opportunity!
509 Beatty Road, Acacia Ridge
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..