Come home to this stunning high-set home and relax in the spacious bright open-plan interiors and expansive veranda. Stepping up to the cute east-facing balcony, the open-plan living, dining and kitchen are offset by the stunning timber veranda, overlooking the neat backyard and offering a wonderful space to entertain. The interiors and bedrooms are also generous, with large windows allowing plenty of light, neutral colours on the walls and glossy timber floors making each space feel fresh and bright. With plenty of room for a growing family, this home is perfect for those who are after a little more from their investment.
Situated on a 594sqm, fully fenced and gently sloping block, this property offers potential plus to the lucky future owners. The perfect property for the savvy investor or homeowner, this investment offers both a great rental or family home, and amazing long-term growth potential.
This property features:
- East facing front deck, opening off open-plan living, kitchen and dining
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout living and bedrooms
- Stunning large timber veranda with lofty insulated ceiling
- Chefs kitchen with beautiful white cabinetry, plenty of storage, gas stove and oven, and dishwasher
- Three good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, two with ceiling fans
- Large tiled bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Security and insect screen to front door
- Insect screens to all windows
- Under house partially enclosed with built in storage
- Fully fenced backyard
- Hills hoist clothes line
- Grassy backyard with well-maintained gardens and trees
This property is situated in the convenient and desirable neighbourhood of Acacia Ridge. It is within walking distance to local parks and nature reserves, and has a lovely community surrounds. Also convenient to Acacia Ridge and Our Lady of Fatima Primary Schools, day cares and community facilities. Handy to the Elizabeth Street shopping centre, Woolworths and Aldi in the Acacia Market Place, and Souths Sports Club. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 17km from Brisbane City. This property will not last long, call today to arrange an inspection!
46 Dellow Street, Acacia Ridge, Queensland, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..