This beautifully presented striking mid-century design is sure to attract those who are after a unique house to call home. Situated in quiet residential pocket, this is an idyllic location for families. A private family home, this property promises years of enjoyment in the spacious and fresh interiors, and tranquil surrounds. The cute north-facing front porch looks out to leafy trees, perfect for enjoying a morning coffee. Stepping into the living area, the homes revitalisation is showcased with glossy timber flooring and a clean, neutral colour palette. It is easy to imagine enjoying the warm northern sunshine or cosy fireplace in this inviting space. The open plan design encompasses the sleek designer kitchen, finished with white two pac cabinetry and an island bench accented with modern pendant lights.
The transformation does not end there, with the three generous light-filled bedrooms situated discretely to the rear of the home. Each of these rooms has been finished with a ceiling fan and blinds, and one has built in storage. The home is serviced by the family bathroom which has also benefited from a complete modernisation, with a walk-in glass screened shower and attractive tiles. The treats do not end there for this value-packed property. Under the house includes a built in laundry and additional toilet, with the remainder of the space with the potential to be utilised as tandem car accommodation, storage or workshop space.
This property features:
- Striking home with attractive mid-century design
- Fully repainted externally, lovely street appeal
- Beautiful open plan living kitchen and dining showcasing glossy timber floors and neutral palette
- Kitchen with laminate benchtops, white two pac cabinetry, plenty of bench space and storage, stainless steel appliances
- Living room with fireplace steps out to generous north facing deck
- Three generous light filled bedrooms all with blinds and ceiling fans, one with built in storage
- Bathroom large with walk in shower, frameless glass screen and beautiful tiles, separate toilet
- Large enclosed laundry under house
- Storage and multiple tandem car parking under House
- Additional toilet downstairs
- Large yard with shed
- Fresh colour scheme and modern lighting throughout
This property is located within a small residential pocket of Acacia Ridge, behind the Acacia Market Place. A spacious 622sqm, this is a lovely sized block to enjoy. This pocket is ideal for those who are seeking the convenience of the area and access to all the major transport routes with minimal through traffic. The Acacia Market Place includes Woolworths and Aldi in addition to a great range of boutique shops. Convenient to the great primary schools the area has to offer including Acacia Ridge State School and St Fatima’s Primary School, in addition to daycares and childcare options. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing area with investors recognising the potential in this suburb only 14km from Brisbane CBD.
27 Alveston St, Acacia Ridge QLD 4110, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..