Beyond the modern timber fence and gorgeous manicured gardens of this immaculately presented property is this low-set rendered brick home awaiting its next chapter. A spacious and inviting family home, this property represents the ultimate in lifestyle and practicality. Sit on the lovely north-facing front patio, enjoying the tranquility afforded by the quiet neighbourhood. Inside, the clever layout affords families a bright open-plan living and large eat-in kitchen down a generous wide hallway. The kitchen steps out to a cute patio, perfect for a veggie patch or for children to play.
A super low-maintenance home with attractive tiles throughout and neutral colours on the walls, this is a great property for families and investors alike. Plenty of car accommodation and drive-through access to the large back shed also presents irresistible value. The three bedrooms are privately set to the side of the home with a large master bedroom. This property allows plenty of space for relaxation and entertaining alike, just move in and enjoy!
This property features:
- Lovely front patio with elevated outlook
- Patio also serves as drive-through carport, through to back yard and double garage/shed
- Tiled front living room with air conditioner and fan, privacy screen to the front window facing road
- Three bedrooms all tiled and with modern ceiling fans, master room generously proportioned and overlooks yard
- Family bathroom with shower and timber vanity and storage cupboard, separate toilet
- Large eat-in kitchen with attractive cabinetry, gas cooktop, electric oven
- Kitchen steps out to lovely neat and private garden and patio with clothes line
- Insect screens to all windows
- Security system
- Modern downlights throughout
- Attractive modern timber fence to the front, fully fenced block
Situated on a generous 708sqm block in a quiet and leafy pocket of Acacia Ridge, on a no-thoroughfare street, this is wonderful opportunity to secure one of the best properties in the area. This home is in a peaceful, family friendly area and a great setting for a growing family. Likewise, investors will see potential in this home of solid construction and desirable location. Convenient to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and Acacia Marketplace on Beaudesert Road, both boasting a great range of amenities. Also situated to be convenient to a great range of primary schools and daycare centres in the surrounding local area. This property represents an exciting opportunity to investors and owner-occupiers alike and will not last long!
8 Saxon Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
Adrian has been selling residential real estate for fifteen years. His skills in negotiation, residential sales and developments put Daynes Property at the forefront of the industry in providing an excellent service to clients. With hands on experience in residential..