With great street appeal, this home is set on a lovely elevated block in a quiet neighbourhood. Generously proportioned both inside and out, this property is a rare offering of space and lifestyle in a low-set design. Stepping through the front door into the entry hall, you are welcomed by sophisticated and cool interiors, with stylish flooring and neutral colours on the walls. The entry flows through to a large living area, perfect for relaxing and entertaining. This living area overlooks the grassy yard with beautiful gardens. Further on, the generous open-plan kitchen and dining opens out through sliding doors to the fabulous undercover outdoor entertaining area with spa. Each of these well-appointed spaces are perfect for those who entertain and enjoy relaxing with family, both inside and out.
The large master suite is situated to the front of the property and has been equipped with large built in storage, a lovely ensuite and air conditioning. The additional bedrooms are privately situated to the rear of the property and also include built in wardrobes, one featuring an air conditioner. Expanding off the dining through double sliding doors is a study which can easily serve as a fourth bedroom, playroom or additional living. With many thoughtful upgrades, this home is move-in ready for those looking for a generous, highly functional family home and great value for money.
This property features:
- Living with large air conditioner and ceiling fan, looks out to patio and yard
- Flow through to kitchen and dining combined
- Kitchen with new oven, plenty of bench space and storage, tiled flooring
- Steps out to shady back patio and grassy yard through sliding doors
- Study off dining enclosed by sliding doors, easily utilised as fourth bedroom
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes, spacious ensuite, air conditioner and roller blind to the external window for privacy
- Family bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet
- Two additional bedrooms to the rear, both with built in wardrobes, one with air conditioner
- Block out blinds throughout, newly installed
- Cable TV with points in each room including patio
- Wood-look vinyl flooring throughout living, hallways and bedrooms, recently installed
- Tinted windows for UV protection and cool interiors
- Security and insect screens throughout
- Solar panels with 3.5KVA system
- Double remote access garage with internal access and access to yard, laundry to the rear
- 3000L slimline rainwater tank, lockable garden shed
Situated on a good-sized 451sqm block, this home is surrounded by lovely gardens and just the right amount of lawn. With a wide frontage and an elevated position, this home has great street appeal and privacy. Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road Primary School and bus stops, the convenience of this property is second to none. This property is a sought-after low-set design and larger than most offerings in the area. This property will not last long!
55 Mawson Street, Acacia Ridge, Queensland, Australia
Adrian has been selling residential real estate for fifteen years. His skills in negotiation, residential sales and developments put Daynes Property at the forefront of the industry in providing an excellent service to clients. With hands on experience in residential..