This welcoming and gracious family home promises the new lucky owners the very best in convenience and lifestyle. A desirable low-set design, of brick construction and framed by lovely gardens, this property has great street appeal. What cannot be seen from the outside, however, are the generously proportioned internal paces including open plan living, kitchen and dining, and four bedrooms. Stepping inside, the open concept living spaces have a modern and contemporary feel, complimented with plenty of natural light. Flowing effortlessly out to the back patio, framed by more beautiful gardens, this home is perfect for entertainers.
The four bedrooms are set privately away from the main living spaces. Each of the bedrooms has been finished with rich carpet in a neutral tone and built-in storage. The master suite is additionally serviced by a large ensuite and walk-through wardrobe, a real luxury of convenience. This property is full of stylish and comfortable spaces, an ideal place for you to next call home.
This property features:
- Elevated block with lovely well maintained gardens and lawn
- Two car remote garage with internal access
- Brick low-set design with tiled roof
- Open plan welcoming tiled living and dining flowing out to back patio
- Kitchen dated but functional with plenty of bench and storage space
- Four bedrooms, all carpeted with lovely neutral carpet
- Laundry with back door
- Family bathroom with shower and separate bath, good condition, separate toilet
- Master with ceiling fan, walk through wardrobe and generous ensuite with shower
3 Longford Crescent, Acacia Ridge, Queensland, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..