An attractive investment, this property is currently occupied by long-term tenants who are a real asset – keeping the home as if it were their own. The property has been cleverly modified to suit those with mobility challenges but would suit a wide range of tenants. The house can be accessed via stairs up to the front and back door, and also via the lift to the front of the property. The large open plan kitchen, living and dining is full of light and convenient for families. The kitchen features fresh laminate benchtops and plenty of storage, much of it at an accessible height. The living, master bedroom and ensuite are floored with an attractive vinyl finish, perfect for those after a low maintenance home. The backyard is fully fenced and securable, featuring leafy trees, chicken coop, shed and plenty of grass. Under the house is also fully enclosed and handy for those who require lockable storage spaces. This is a convenient high set home is situated in a quiet, friendly community in Acacia Ridge.
This property features:
- Long term tenants in place at $370 per week
- Fresh vinyl floors throughout living and master bedroom
- Large open plan kitchen, living and dining with ceiling fan and air conditioner
- Kitchen with laminate bench tops, plenty of cupboard space, electric oven and stove
- Bathroom with shower over bath, separate toilet
- Large master bedroom with ensuite, ceiling fan and air conditioner
- Ensuite is large and has been designed for those with mobility challenges
- Second bedroom with timber floors and built-in cupboard
- Gas instant hot water
- Insect screens throughout
- Security and insect screen to back door
- Huge grassy backyard with chicken coop and large shed, fully fenced and secure
- Under house built-in units for storage and additional lockable room
- Two car undercover accommodation with single car lock up garage, carport to side
- Laundry under house
This property is within walking distance to Acacia Ridge Primary School and convenient to other great local schools and childcare centres. Handy to Archerfield Airport and industrial estate, Acacia Market with Woolworths and Aldi, and Elizabeth Street shopping centre. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 15km from Brisbane city.
12 Harpullia Street, Acacia Ridge, Queensland, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..