This home has been the delight of the current owners, and their love and enjoyment is evident in the attention to detail and liveability of the property. Featuring double brick fully insulated construction and fully insulated ceilings, this will be a solid investment for years to come.
With an open plan living, kitchen and dining stepping out to a cool undercover entertaining area to the front of the property, this property promises great spaces for entertaining and enjoyment. Also featuring a massive, 19 x 6 metre air-conditioned, partially lockable and separately 20 amp powered back shed, this is a wonderful chance for tradesmen and alike to have a workshop and storage at home. This property affords an excellent opportunity for the savvy investor or lifestyle-seeking families.
This home features:
- Recently refreshed kitchen with gas cooker, electric stove and dishwasher
- Kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage, stepping out to side patio through sliding door
- Open-plan kitchen, living and dining, all excellently proportioned and liveable
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Recently renovated and beautifully tiled bathroom with double shower and plenty of storage
- Laundry discrete and combined with bathroom
- Three bedrooms, all excellent sizes and each with remote controlled ceiling fans
- Hardwood frame and flooring under carpet
- Undercover entertaining area to the front with adjacent barbecue area, paved courtyard to the side of the property
- Front garden beautifully presented with flowering plants, hedging and a neat lawn
- Two 4000L water tanks to the rear of the property for garden watering
- Back of the property is fully concreted with excellent drainage and a large undercover area (not council approved)
- 19 x 6m shed with lockable section and excellent drainage, separately powered (20amp) and aircon
- Electric hot water system
- Remote access electric gates to the front of the property, corrugated iron fence surrounding property affording excellent privacy
- Single car garage with electric roller door, remote access
- Insect and security screens to all windows and doors
Situated on a 746sqm block, this home promises plenty of space for a growing family, entertainers and those wanting to get the best potential from their next investment.
Merchiston Street is a beautiful, leafy and elevated street, with many homes undergoing renovation and Convenient to both the Elizabeth Street shopping centre and the larger Beaudesert Road shopping centre, which includes both Woolworths and Aldi.
Close to bus stops, major transport thoroughfares, primary schools and high schools, beautiful parks and walkways, the convenience is second to none.
Inspection by appointment only, call Adrian today so you do not miss out on this wonderful opportunity!
61 Merchiston Street, Acacia Ridge
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..