This beautifully presented home is ready and waiting to be enjoyed. The home features beautifully polished timber floors and neutral colours on the walls, perfect to compliment any taste. This is a cool and comfortable home, with a spacious combined living and dining area. The large kitchen is situated to the rear of the home, and steps out to the backyard giving plenty of opportunity for easy outdoor entertaining. The kitchen is well-presented with plenty of storage and electric cooktop/oven combination with rangehood. The family bathroom is well presented with tiled floor, storage and shower. The three good-sized bedrooms are well-appointed and full of light. This home is well-positioned for families, across the road from parkland.
- Brick low-set home, security bars to all windows
- Fully-fenced block, close to park
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout living, kitchen and bedrooms
- Open-plan living and dining flowing to kitchen
- Kitchen with plenty of storage
- Three good-sized bedrooms, each with ceiling fans
- Short drive to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre (IGA, newsagency, takeaway foods, coffee shop, pharmacy, doctors surgery)
- Short walk to bus stops, servicing city and Inala Plaza
- Walking distance to parks and public swimming pool
- Short drive to primary schools and childcare centres
21 Fadden Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..