This renovated four bedroom property is a stylish and immaculately presented place to call home. Spacious living areas and generous bedrooms are beautifully finished with clean, freshly painted walls and beautiful flooring. Featuring hardwood timber floors, lino and tiles throughout, this is a low-maintenance home, perfect for families. The air conditioned open plan living, dining and kitchen, is spacious and ideal for entertaining. The kitchen has clean finishes, modern appliances and plenty of storage space. A rarity in the area where four bedroom, two bathrooms are less common, this property provides the space and convenience for the modern family.
This property features:
- Four good sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, master with ensuite
- Two bathrooms including family sized bathroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining flowing out to spacious living area with large air conditioner
- Kitchen with modern appliances and attractive cabinetry
- Front patio provides extra space and privacy to living area
- Back patio under cover patio overlooking grassy yard, perfect for entertaining
- Insect and security screens throughout
- Ample car accommodation with carport, driveway and lockup garage
- Fully fenced, flat block
Situated only 9km from Brisbane CBD and handy for commuters going north, south and west, this property is excellently positioned. Also in the Rocklea State School and Yeronga State High School catchments. Within walking distance to local parks and a convenient walk to public transport including trains and buses.
27 Bale Street, Rocklea, Queensland, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..