This beautifully presented home is the perfect starting place for those seeking an ideal first home. Newly renovated inside and out, this property is move in ready with plenty of potential to grow with you. Situated on a large corner block, the property is framed beautifully by timber fencing and mature trees. This is a home to be proud of with the timber exterior and tiled roof surrounded by neat lawns, giving the property great street appeal. Great for busy families, the internal layout is a classic of convenience-focused design. The spacious open plan living and dining flow into the beautifully renovated kitchen. The kitchen features tastefully selected modern cabinetry of the highest quality and attractive dark benchtops.
Large windows and neutral colours throughout mean plenty of light inside, no matter what the season. Each of the three bedrooms are good-sized, include built in wardrobes and are set privately to the rear of the home. The bathroom, like the kitchen, has been tastefully presented with neutral tiles and features a shower and bathtub; perfect for families. The fully-fenced backyard is perfect for children and pets, with plenty of grassy space and shady areas. The yard features a powered single garage and under-house storage, both accessed by the concrete driveway, an exciting bonus for those with trailers or home hobbyists. This home has been the joy and delight of the current owners, evident in the immaculately maintained grounds and interiors. It is ready for its next chapter and will not disappoint.
This property features:
- Renovation only 18 months ago, including full internal and external repaint, and new kitchen and bathroom
- Floating timber floors to kitchen, dining and hallway, high quality neutral carpets to office, living and bedrooms, tiles to laundry and bathroom
- Air conditioning to dining and living, ceiling fan to living
- Study off living room, can be closed off with sliding doors
- Kitchen with attractive neutral cabinetry and stylish dark benchtops, cabinets and drawers with soft close, exhaust fan over stove
- Laundry with storage and double sink and door to backyard
- Bedrooms all with built in wardrobes with sliding doors, ceiling fan to master
- Modern lighting throughout
- Modern hot water system
- Security and insect screens to doors
- Insulated ceilings
- Storage under house, double gates for trailer storage
- Powered garage, remote electric door
- Tiled roof
- Rainwater tank with pump
Situated on a fully fenced 607sqm block amongst neat, well maintained gardens and grassy lawns. This property is located in the convenient and desirable northern neighbourhood of Acacia Ridge. It is convenient to Beaudesert Road, making it perfect for commuters and those working nearby. Also convenient to Acacia Ridge and Our Lady of Fatima Primary Schools, day cares and community facilities. Handy to the Elizabeth Street shopping centre, Woolworths and Aldi in the Acacia Market Place, and Souths Sports Club. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 15km from Brisbane City. This property will not last long, call today to arrange an inspection!
91 Mannington Road, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..