This completely renovated home has been beautifully presented, offering modern and versatile spaces perfect for those who need a little more from their home. With dual living potential, both upstairs and downstairs are fully self contained, with living and entertaining spaces, kitchen and a bathroom. Upstairs are three bedrooms, one with air conditioning and a family bathroom with shower and bath. The upstairs is full of natural light, really showcasing the traditional high ceiling and picture rails. The kitchen is generous, featuring beautiful dark cabinetry and island bench with seating. The spacious north-facing deck is perfect for entertaining and relaxing. Below this and stepping off the downstairs living room, is an equally spacious ground floor entertaining patio. The downstairs portion of the home has also been immaculately presented and includes a bedroom with air conditioning. This is an amazing home and will not last long!
- Three bedrooms upstairs, one with air conditioning and fan, one additional with fan
- Family bathroom with shower and bath
- Kitchen fully renovated with electric oven, rangehood and stove, beautifully presented
- Air conditioned living area
- Huge north-facing deck
- Studio downstairs with air conditioned bedroom
- Downstairs also features full-sized kitchen and bathroom, and steps out to entertaining patio
- Double carport (garage not available)
- Fully fenced and private block
- 450m walk to Lady Fatima Primary School
- 2 minute walk to Acacia Ridge State School
- Less than 2km to both the Elizabeth Street Shops and Acacia Market Place
- Walking distance to bus stops servicing Brisbane CBD, Garden City and Inala Plaza
348 Watson Road, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..