This solid low set brick home is situated on a lovely elevated block in one of Brisbane south’s fastest growing suburbs. This home is neatly presented with original finishes and fixtures, all in great working condition. With a well-thought-out layout, the open plan kitchen, dining and living areas all open out to the concrete patio through screen doors allowing maximum enjoyment of the surrounds. This property represents an ideal opportunity for the savvy investor to grab a property which can promise great future returns or a lovely family home.
This home features:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Kitchen with plenty of storage, bench space
- Lino flooring to kitchen
- Laundry to the side of the kitchen with linen cupboard
- Air conditioning to living
- Dated but good condition carpets throughout
- Three bedrooms with ceiling fans, master with built in wardrobe
- Bathroom also dated but in great condition with separate shower and bathtub, separate toilet
- Two car car port and large shed to the side
- Security and insect screens to all windows and doors
- Fully fenced yard
- Shady undercover area to the rear and side of the property, and small sheltered patio to the front off the living
Located close to all amenities including shops, parks, Acacia Ridge State School and Souths Sports Club. Shopping centre including Aldi and Woolworths just over 1km away. Bus stops are situated less than 100 metres away.
3 Stockport Street, Acacia Ridge
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..