This unique home is set on an elevated 604sqm block in a quiet residential pocket of Acacia Ridge. Privately set back from the road and overlooking the leafy gardens, this property holds amazing potential. With generous living spaces, both inside and out, this home is perfect for busy families and entertainers alike. This property is full of natural light, with the north eastern aspect best enjoyed from the sunny front verandah. Stepping into the open plan living and dining, there is a feeling of space and light. The kitchen is also incorporated into this space and flows out to the shady back patio, ideal for relaxed entertaining. This is a thoroughly modern open-concept design and will complement low-maintenance family living.
With a chamferboard exterior and hardwood timber floors, will be a much sought after home for its solid construction and unique design. The bathroom has been recently updated with lovely neutral tiles and sleek finishes. The three bedrooms are grouped privately away from the central living spaces, perfect for those with small children. The master bedroom is generously sized and well appointed with ceiling fan and built in wardrobes.The property does require work but presents a great opportunity. This is a home with solid bones and a great layout, perfect as a project for anyone at any stage of their property investment journey.
This property features:
- Lovely north east aspect framed by leafy trees, elevated block
- Chamferboard exterior
- Sunny front porch giving privacy to two of the bedrooms
- Lino to open plan kitchen and dining, carpet to living
- Ceiling fans to living and kitchen
- Large kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
- Kitchen steps through to shady patio, perfect for entertaining
- Three bedrooms, master with large built in wardrobes and ceiling fan
- Recently updated bathroom with separate shower and bath, designer stainless steel fittings and attractive neutral tiles, toilet separate
- Security and insect screens to front windows
- Garage and storage underneath house
The location of this property is ideal for those who are seeking the convenience of the area and access to all the major transport routes with minimal through traffic. The Acacia Market Place includes Woolworths and Aldi in addition to a great range of boutique shops. Convenient to the great primary schools the area has to offer including Acacia Ridge State School and St Fatima’s Primary School, in addition to daycares and childcare options. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing area with investors recognising the potential in this suburb only 15km from Brisbane CBD.
17 Oswin Street, Acacia Ridge, Queensland, Australia
Adrian has been selling residential real estate for fifteen years. His skills in negotiation, residential sales and developments put Daynes Property at the forefront of the industry in providing an excellent service to clients. With hands on experience in residential..