Secluded behind the leafy frontage is this private family home, promising years of enjoyment of the spacious and thoughtfully renovated interiors. With a new colorbond roof, new cladding and high-level finishes inside, this home is a must see. The value and functionality of this property is really enhanced by the two large garages, undercover patio area and enclosed areas under the house, perfect for project work or home tradesmen. The front garage boasts a 3 metre high door, ideal for caravans, while the double garage to the side of the property allows for easy access to the under house spaces and patio. Both garages have remote electric doors, and enable the property to be completely secured for peace of mind.
Generous, light-filled interiors in a neutral colour palette are hidden behind mature trees. The home has been thoughtfully renovated to preserve and showcase the beautiful timber floors and character ceilings. Stepping inside, you are welcomed by the lovely entry hall with glossy floors and high ceilings. The large living area is ideal for relaxing and entertaining. The eat in kitchen has a great layout for busy families, with plenty of storage and bench space. Beautifully renovated with glossy white cabinetry and stone benchtops, this is a kitchen to be proud of. Conveniently situated with easy access to the outdoor entertaining area, parties will be a breeze! No detail has been left unattended and with the neutral and fresh colour scheme throughout, it is ready and waiting for your own personal creative vision.
This property features:
- Beautiful kitchen with elegant glossy cabinetry and and stone benchtops
- Kitchen with gas cooking and electric oven
- Three good sized bedrooms with new carpets
- Bathroom with shower over spa, plenty of storage
- Large living with air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Two car lock up garage off the main road with drive through access
- Undercover entertaining area overlooking leafy backyard and expands into garage for larger gatherings
- Shed to the front with 3m high door
- Under house enclosed and freshly painted, with single lock up garage with workbenches and storage
- Enclosed laundry under house
- Solar panels to roof 6kW
- Insect screens throughout
- Freshly polished flooring and painted throughout
- Internal security and wired smoke alarm system
- New cladding, new colourbond roof
This fully fenced and secure property is situated on a completely flat 524sqm block. Perfect for families, this home is close to many parks and nature reserves. A rock solid investment opportunity, this home ticks many boxes for investors and homeowners alike, especially those after onsite storage and work facilities. Convenient to Archerfield Airport and industrial estate, Acacia Market with Woolworths and Aldi, and Elizabeth Street shopping centre. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 15km from Brisbane city. Properties like these are in high demand and do not last long!
272 Mortimer Road, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..