This beautifully renovated three bedroom home has much to offer investors and families alike. Situated on a fully fenced 825sqm block and LMR zoned, this could be an opportunity to develop the land or enjoy the property as is. Beautifully polished floors, an open plan design and ample light make this an airy and bright residence. The extension to the rear of the property offers great lifestyle spaces with a large rumpus or family room stepping out to a lovely shady verandah overlooking the grassy backyard.
This home features:
- Beautifully polished hardwood floors and fresh paint throughout
- Large open plan kitchen dining and living area
- Kitchen with plenty of storage
- Large enclosed extension to the rear of the house, stepping down from kitchen and dining and walking out to large undercover deck
- Three good-sized bedrooms
- Master with air conditioning, ceiling fan and built in robe
- Second bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Bathroom beautifully renovated with separate bath and shower
- Double lock up garage
- Large yard with garden beds and grassy areas, fully fenced
- Security and insect screens to doors
- Solar panels on the roof connected to grid
- Chamfer board exterior and tiled roof
Situated right in the hub of Acacia Ridge, this property is a stone’s throw away from Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and bus stop. Also close to schools, parks, childcare and medical centres. Rental demand in the area is high as it services the nearby industrial areas, Archerfield Airport and is convenient to major transport thoroughfares. Savvy investors will have to get in quick to secure this great opportunity!
49 Elizabeth Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
Adrian has been selling residential real estate for fifteen years. His skills in negotiation, residential sales and developments put Daynes Property at the forefront of the industry in providing an excellent service to clients. With hands on experience in residential..