This lovely lowset home is a fantastic investment opportunity for first home buyers, families and investors alike. The property boasts great lifestyle and liveability with airy open plan kitchen, dining and living areas stepping out to the large back deck, overlooking the leafy backyard. The gardens are beautifully presented with mature trees and shrubs surrounding the lush grassy yard areas. Lovingly cared for, the home is fresh and modern and ready for its next happy family to move in and enjoy.
- Lovely lowset home with weatherboard exterior and steel roof
- Polished hardwood floors throughout living areas and bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Kitchen with electric stove, oven and dishwasher
- Plenty of bench and cupboard space, all good quality and in great condition
- Air conditioning to living room
- Kitchen and dining steps through back door to beautiful large undercover deck overlooking leafy backyard
- Three bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom good sized and with ceiling fan
- Fresh bathroom with shower over bath, double sinks, plenty of cupboard space and separate toilet
- Large tiled laundry off bathroom with plenty of shelving
- Yard includes large hills hoist washing line and lockable back shed
- Fully fenced around all neighbouring properties, backyard partially fenced from front yard
- Insect and security screens to bedrooms, bathroom, laundry and kitchen, security and screen door to back door
- Single car carport to the front of the property
- Beautifully presented gardens with mature trees, plenty of grass and well maintained garden beds
Situated on a 437sqm completely flat block with Low Medium Residential (LMR) zoning. Acacia Ridge Primary and Our Lady of Fatima Primary are less than a kilometre away. Convenient to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and three minutes from Acacia Ridge Marketplace with Woolworths and Aldi. The location is also handy to Archerfield Industrial Area and major transport thoroughfares. This is a not to be missed opportunity in a much sought-after area of Brisbane, call Adrian to enquire today!
19 Sussex Road, Acacia Ridge
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..