Set back from the street and privately tucked away behind attractive lattice work to the front of the home, this is a lovely setting for a growing family. The home boasts an abundance of space for entertaining and relaxing amongst the gorgeous manicured gardens. No detail has been left unattended in this lovingly cared for property. The spacious open plan living and dining room is bright and airy, with the beautiful custom-made folding doors opening up to the shady front patio. The generous spaces do not end there, with the living area also stepping out to a wonderful outdoor entertaining area complete with a fully insulated ceiling and privacy screens surrounding. The kitchen and bathroom are fresh and modern, perfectly complimenting this beautifully finished property. You will not want to miss this opportunity!
This home features:
- Insulated and tiled undercover entertaining area to the side overlooking gorgeous gardens
- Paved front patio opening out through bespoke timber trifold doors with tinted glass from spacious living area
- Open plan living and dining, beautifully offset by polished timber floors
- Air conditioner in living
- Spacious kitchen with stone benchtops and high quality cream two pac cabinetry
- Laundry discretely combined with kitchen and easily accessible to back door, leading via ramp to clothesline, small storage shed and purpose built slatted area
- Three good-sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, two with built in wardrobes
- Master suite with built in wardrobe, ceiling fan and air conditioner
- Bathroom with fresh tiles, shower with frameless glass shower screen and toilet
- Additional separate toilet beside bathroom
- Air conditioned office to the side of the property, perfect for home businesses
- Sealed driveway with additional slab to the side for an extra car
- Solar panels and hot water system – lower electricity costs
- Two rainwater tanks, plumbed to toilets, washing machine and dishwasher
- Security and insect screens to many windows and doors
- Roller door shed to the rear with concreted shelter to the front, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Additional two garden sheds for plenty of storage options
This property is situated in the convenient and desirable northern neighbourhood of Acacia Ridge. The route 117 bus travels down Sussex Road, providing easy access through Moorooka and Annerley to Brisbane CBD. Also convenient to Acacia Ridge and Our Lady of Fatima Primary Schools, day care centres and community facilities. Handy to the Elizabeth Street shopping centre, Woolworths and Aldi in the Acacia Market Place, and Souths Sports Club. This property will not last long, call today to arrange an inspection!
56 Sussex Road, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
With a charming Scottish lilt, warm and welcoming smile, Vari is our much-loved Property Manager. Organised and thorough, she ensures the listing, letting and managing of our property management portfolio. Working closely with our property investment clients and tenants alike,..