This original high-set home is ready and rearing to go for it’s next chapter. Beautifully cared for, this is the perfect opportunity for those who want to put their own mark on a home with good bones. The carpets and linoleum hide the lovely hardwood floors, making these homes desirable to renovators. The layout of this home needs no adjustment, with modern proportions in the spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area. The original kitchen boasts a trendy mid-century charm, providing plenty of potential for a creative renovation. With a recently updated bathroom, the job is half done!
This property also boasts the most incredible leafy backyard, overlooked by a wonderful undercover patio. The yard is not only perfect for entertainers but also those with a green thumb, featuring a specialised fern house and established produce garden beds. This property is the perfect opportunity for investors and families alike.
This home features:
- Chamfer-board exterior upstairs, brick downstairs and tiled roof
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Original kitchen, ready for an upgrade but highly functional as is
- Modern air conditioner and ceiling fan to living
- Living opens up to front balcony through sliding door with security and insect screen
- Three bedrooms, one with built in wardrobe, master with remote controlled ceiling fan
- Insect screens to all windows, security grills to master
- External shade shutters to two of the bedrooms and front balcony provide privacy
- Recently upgraded bathroom with fresh tiles, double shower, and modern vanity and toilet
- Storage or linen cupboard in hallway
- Insect and security screens to front and back door
- Back door off kitchen steps down to under cover patio, ideal for entertaining
- Patio features concreted ground, inbuilt barbecue and solid timber construction
- Leafy, completely flat back yard with established and fully irrigated fern house, and produce garden beds
- Downstairs features a concrete floored space with insect screened windows which could be used as a rumpus room, storage or guest accommodation
- Downstairs is also an additional modern bathroom with shower and toilet
- Recently upgraded 250L hot water system
- Single lock up garage under the house with plenty of room for storage
Celtis Street is located in one of the quietest pockets of Acacia Ridge, with only a few streets and no through access to any main roads. Situated on a completely flat, fully fenced block this property is perfect for those with kids and pets. Within walking distance to Acacia Ridge Primary School and a short distance to a great range of childcare centres and other community facilities. Also handy to a great range of amenities including Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and Acacia Market Place which includes Woolworths and Aldi.
Properties like these are in high demand and do not last long, call today to arrange an inspection!
7 Celtis Street, Acacia Ridge
Adrian has been selling residential real estate for fifteen years. His skills in negotiation, residential sales and developments put Daynes Property at the forefront of the industry in providing an excellent service to clients. With hands on experience in residential..