This convenient family home is beautifully presented with great street appeal, and perfect for those looking for classic design. Lovely garden beds and Macadamia tree frame the home which has been finished in a tasteful, traditional colour scheme with coordinated tiled roof. Inside, the hardwood timber floors throughout the air conditioned living showcase the open plan and convenient design. The timber floors continue into the bedrooms, while the kitchen and bathroom are finished with tiles. These spaces are dated but in great condition and functional. The kitchen features plenty of storage, gas cooking, with the bathroom including storage and shower over bath. Each of the bedrooms is equipped with ceiling fans and blockout blinds for privacy. Security and insect screens throughout give peace of mind and enjoyment of cool breezes. Overlooking the grassy backyard is an undercover and paved entertaining pavilion, ideal for enjoying the company of family and friends.
This property features:
* Low-set design, chamfer board home with tiled roof
* Open plan living flowing into kitchen and out to entertainers patio with bar
* Air conditioning to living and main bedroom, ceiling fans throughout
* Built in wardrobes in bedrooms
* Polished timber floors throughout living and bedrooms
* Kitchen with plenty of storage and gas cooking
* Bathroom with new bath and storage
* Double shed on concrete slab, separately fenced for a safe yard
* Lovely gardens and grassy lawn with Macadamia tree, perfect for children and pets
The location of this property is second-to-none, with access to public transport on Gregory Street, major transport thoroughfares and is in close proximity to industrial and commercial hubs. The property is within walking distance to Souths Sports Club, Acacia Ridge Primary School, Lady Fatima Primary School and local shops. The Acacia Marketplace is a short drive away on Beaudesert Road, with both Woolworths and Aldi and a great range of other shops and amenities. Currently tenanted, this property presents a rock-solid investment opportunity. Only 15km from Brisbane’s CBD, Acacia Ridge is leading this corridor of rapid development. This is your chance to secure a great property in this lovely area, make sure you get in quick!
34 Gregory Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
Adrian has been selling residential real estate for fifteen years. His skills in negotiation, residential sales and developments put Daynes Property at the forefront of the industry in providing an excellent service to clients. With hands on experience in residential..