This low-set brick home has been immaculately renovated and is ready to go! Easy, low maintenance living is a guarantee with the convenient layout and clean finishes of this neat family home. Surrounded by lovely grassy grounds, home is full of natural light with large windows and a north-facing aspect. This home features an open plan living, kitchen and dining, beautifully finished with timber-look flooring and a fresh paint palette. The kitchen and laundry open to the paved patio, overlooking the grassy backyard. These generous outdoor areas are perfect for entertaining and enjoying with your family.
The three bedrooms are separated from the living spaces and have also been repainted in lovely neutral colours. The bathroom has been renovated with glossy tiled, new cabinetry and quality finishes for maximum convenience. Needless to say this is an excellent entry-level home, perfect for those looking for an opportunity to move in with nothing left to do.
This property features:
- New flooring throughout living, kitchen and hallway
- Repainted throughout, in fresh neutral colour scheme
- New lighting throughout, including attractive down lights in kitchen
- Electrical upgrades with new switchboard installed
- Renovated bathroom with quality fittings and attractive cabinetry, shower over bath and light/heat lamp/extractor fan combination
- Separate toilet
- Renovated laundry off kitchen
- Three bedrooms with plenty of natural light, master with ceiling fan and built wardrobe
- Cute paved patio overlooking grassy backyard
- Single car carport and driveway with additional parking
- Lockable garden shed
- Insect and security screens to all windows and doors
- New hot water system
- Newly insulated ceiling
- Recently repainted roof
- 22 solar panels installed on roof with 6kw inverter
Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in one of the most tranquil and leafy pockets of Acacia Ridge, this property is sure to tick all the boxes for the savvy investor. Not only is it a great potential first home for those planning for their family, it is also an amazing opportunity to secure a property so close to the Brisbane CBD. Convenient to Elizabeth Street shopping centre and the larger Beaudesert Road shopping complex which includes both Woolworths and Aldi. Close to bus stops, major transport thoroughfares, local primary schools and Souths Sports Club, the convenience of this location is second to none.
17 Olivine Place, Acacia Ridge, Queensland, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..