This ground floor property is well presented and full of light, with modern fixtures and clean finishes. The kitchen features stone bench tops and two pac cabinetry, in an attractive neutral colour scheme. Quality stainless steel oven, stove, rangehood and dishwasher also make for a functional and presentable space. The floors throughout the kitchen and open plan living space are covered high quality wood-look vinyl, the bedrooms are carpeted and the bathrooms fully tiled. Stepping out to the back patio and into the courtyard through the sliding door, occupants are afforded great privacy and a great space to enjoy.
- Two bedroom, two bathroom on ground floor in complex comprising of 32 units
- Two pac kitchen with stone benchtops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Air-conditioning in living area
- Spacious undercover patio and grassed courtyard with clothesline
- One remote lock up garage
- Security/fly screens
- Swimming pool and tennis court within complex
- On-site management
- Built in late 2011
Salisbury offers very easy access to the CBD via M1 and is close to fantastic range of shopping centres, restaurants, a university and both buses and trains.
* Griffith University – 10 minute walk
* Bus stops – 1 minute walk
* Salisbury Train Station – 2 minute drive
* ALDI plus other shops – 2 minute walk
* Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre – Less than 10 minute drive
* Sunnybank Plaza – 10 minute drive away
* QEII Hopsital – 2 minute drive
329 Lillian Avenue, Salisbury
Managing the rental portfolio and working across all aspects of Daynes Property, Chloe provides valuable logistical support ensuring a consistently excellent level of service for every client. With a background in education, Chloe knows the value of an excellent communication..