This private lowset brick family home is peacefully nestled in a quiet residential pocket. This property is value-packed and perfect for families and those who are after a lifestyle-focused home. Sweeping open-plan interiors are accentuated by the lofty vaulted ceiling. The exposed timber beams of this space are beautifully complimented by the timber paneled kitchen. The lovely timber paneling and cupboards of the kitchen give warmth and providing a lovely space to create memories. The cool tiled living and dining flow effortlessly out to the paved undercover entertaining area which overlooks the sparkling pool and landscaped gardens. Easy entertaining and relaxation is guaranteed with these great spaces.
Low maintenance finishes and move-in-ready condition will attract both homeowners and investors alike. This home ticks many boxes for both and deserves inspection.
This property features:
- Vaulted ceiling living room, open plan with dining and flows out to undercover paved patio
- Living area air conditioned
- Spacious wood paneled kitchen stepping into large laundry
- Kitchen with electric oven and stove combination, double stainless steel sink with water filter, plenty of bench and storage space
- Terracotta tiles to kitchen, dining and laundry
- Undercover entertaining area overlooks lovely neat gardens and sparkling pool
- Three good sized bedrooms with good quality carpet and built in wardrobes, master with ceiling fan and air conditioner
- Family bathroom with bath and shower, plenty of storage and dated but clean finishes, separate toilet
- Two car carport to the front of the property
- Side access for multiple tandem car or trailer accommodation
- Pool safety certificate current
- Solar panels on roof, 3.5kW capacity
The location of this property is second-to-none, with access to public transport a short walk away on Glenala Road, major transport thoroughfares and is in close proximity to industrial and commercial hubs. The property is within walking distance to both Inala State School and Glenala State High School. The local shopping centre is a short drive away on Blunder Road, with Aldi and a great range of other shops and amenities. Only 17km from Brisbane’s CBD, Durack is leading this corridor of rapid development. This is your chance to secure a great property in this great area, make sure you get in quick!
49 Tinaroo Street, Durack QLD, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..