This immaculately presented family home represents the ideal of modern living, perfect for families and those who love to entertain. Stepping up to the shady front patio, the cool interiors are generously proportioned and a great layout. Open plan living and dining opens effortlessly into the tidy kitchen meaning both functionality and convenience. The shady timber back deck steps off the kitchen and overlooks the grassy yard, making for convenient entertaining. The back shed is large enough to accommodate a workshop and car, and can be accessed from the driveway and carport. This car accessibility to the rear of the property is a much sought after feature, and provides value for owner-occupiers and prospective tenants alike.
A desirable low-set design, of brick construction and framed by lovely gardens, this property has great street appeal. The three bedrooms and bathroom privately set away from the living spaces, the master featuring built in wardrobes, ceiling fan and air conditioning. Full of natural light and freshly painted throughout with a neutral and fresh colour scheme, this home is ready and waiting for your own personal creative vision.
This property features:
- Open plan living and dining with modern lighting, air conditioner and fan
- Gorgeous polished timber flooring to living and bedrooms, redone 12 months ago
- Kitchen steps out to lovely sheltered decking overlooking grassy backyard
- Kitchen with fresh cabinetry and benches, tiled flooring
- Three bedrooms, two with built robes, all with fans, master with ac
- Bathroom with tiled floors and fresh with shower over bath, separate toilet
- Laundry with storage
- Drive through access to large shed with car accommodation
- Fully fenced block, backyard separately fenced – perfect for children and pets
- Modern hot water system
- Security and insect screens throughout, blockout blinds to all windows
- Roof newly resprayed and sealed
- Repainted throughout 12 months ago
- Front patio providing privacy
Situated on a 658sqm block amongst lovely manicured gardens and grassy lawns. Only a short walk away from the Elizabeth Street shopping centre which includes banks, doctors, news agencies and groceries, the convenience of this location is second to none. Access to public transport is great with a bus stop only a few meters away. Convenient to childcare, local schools and Souths Sports Club. Rental demand is also good in the area as it has great access to major transport thoroughfares and services nearby industrial estates and Archerfield Airport. You’ll have to get in quick to snatch up this great property; call to arrange an inspection today!
265 Watson Road, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
Adrian has been selling residential real estate for fifteen years. His skills in negotiation, residential sales and developments put Daynes Property at the forefront of the industry in providing an excellent service to clients. With hands on experience in residential..