This property has it all for lifestyle and functionality, a lovely family home situated in a quiet pocket of Acacia Ridge. Freshly painted internally, the home has been finished in a tasteful, neutral colour palette which is complemented by the the abundance of natural light in every room. The hardwood timber floors have also been recently polished, giving the home a fresh and modern feel. The kitchen and bathroom have been updated. The easy layout of the home gives plenty of space for a growing families with the combined kitchen and dining opening to the living area and to a leafy backyard. The front sunroom also affords plenty of options as a play room, home office or simply a place to enjoy the peaceful neighbourhood.
Under the house has been enclosed and can be accessed internally via the space-saving spiral staircase. This concreted area holds the potential for a variety of uses including a second living area or additional storage. The property is fully fenced, private and the front and back yards afford a generous piece of land to enjoy.
This home features:
- High set chamferboard home
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout living and bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining, generously proportioned
- Kitchen with fresh cabinetry, plenty of storage, door to back steps
- Master with ceiling fan and wardrobe
- All bedrooms with wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower over bath, toilet separate
- Insect and security screens to windows and doors
- Entertaining patio in backyard
- Useful built in rooms under house with internal access, potential to be used for storage or rumpus
- Laundry under house with new hot water system
- Back yard with large shady trees and garden shed
- Fully fenced
Situated on a 610sqm block, within walking distance to Acacia Ridge Primary School and 100 meters to the nearest bus stop. Dunkeld Street is parallel to Hemsworth Street, famous for its yearly tradition of decorating homes with Christmas lights to celebrate the season. Needless to say this is a warm community, perfect for families. Convenient to the great range of amenities this great area has to offer with the Elizabeth Street local shops, and the Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi, only a short drive away. This property presents a sound investment opportunity for those at any stage of their property journey.
8 Dunkeld Street, Acacia Ridge, Queensland, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..