This high-set home is spacious, full of light and beautifully presented. The polished timber floors and light coloured walls are the perfect blank canvas for you to create your own welcoming home. The open plan kitchen, living and dining step out to the large back deck, ideal for relaxing and entertaining. The kitchen has been newly renovated and finished with beautiful grey cabinetry, pale laminate benchtops and stainless steel appliances. Each of the bedrooms upstairs is equipped with ceiling fans, blockout blinds and built in storage.
The value of this home is really in the enclosed downstairs area, giving you many options for additional bedrooms, living and bathroom. This area has been beautifully finished with lino flooring and can be locked separately from the upstairs portion of the house. Ideal for those who need a little extra space and level of finish from their next home, this property is a must see!
- Front stairs up to tiled enclosed sunroom
- Polished timber floors throughout upstairs, tiled bathroom
- Lino flooring to downstairs rooms
- Living with ceiling fan
- Open plan to kitchen with island bench, beautiful grey two pac cabinetry, laminate bench tops, electric oven and stove
- Bathroom with shower over bath, fresh tiles
- Three bedrooms upstairs each with ceiling fans, block out blinds and built in wardrobes
- Large back deck leading down to large backyard with additional undercover patio area
- Separately accessed downstairs with lino flooring
- Downstairs with additional bathroom and large laundry or kitchenette area with sink
- Large rumpus room and two additional rooms which could be utilised as bedrooms
- Insect and security screens to doors upstairs and downstairs
- Walking distance to Inala State School and Glenala State High School
- Easy access to Blunder Road and other major arterial routes, perfect for commuters
- Walking distance to 100 bus service to Brisbane CBD and Forest Lake Village
- 4 minute drive to Aldi shopping complex on Blunder Road
22 Ringwood Street, Durack QLD, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..