Privately set back from the road behind leafy hedges and grassy lawns, is this beautifully presented family home. This is has been the place of many happy memories for the current owners and in the offering is their inviting and immaculately cared for home. Stepping down the garden path, through the neat gardens and passed the bubbling pond, you are welcomed into tranquility. The entryway to the home is bright and stylish, flowing into the private interior beyond. Outside, the property offers a generous undercover patio, perfect to accommodate the whole family. Overlooking the sparkling above ground pool, the patio offers the ultimate in easy entertaining.
The home is a showcase of open-plan living at its finest. The spacious open plan living and dining are beautifully presented with fresh, neutral colours and parquetry flooring. The kitchen is self contained and functional, with stylish white cabinetry, gas cooking and plenty of storage space. The three generous bedrooms are situated privately to the rear of the home. Each is carpeted and includes a ceiling fan, with the master also including a large air conditioner. The home is serviced by a beautiful family bathroom, with neutral tiles and designer fittings. No detail has been left unattended in this property. It presents an opportunity to move in to a home that is ready and waiting for its next happy chapter.
This property features:
- Freshened up exterior with newly painted trimmings
- Beautifully maintained and presented gardens including private hedging to the front and fruit trees to the rear
- Fully fenced block with separately fenced front yard, perfect for keeping children and pets safe
- Single car carport with additional width
- Drive through access to backyard
- Solar panels to roof with 5kw inverter
- Beautiful private patio stepping off entry way and overlooking sparking above ground pool
- Parquetry flooring to living and dining
- Open plan living and dining leading to contained kitchen
- Large air conditioner in living
- Kitchen with stylish white cabinetry, stainless steel gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher
- Large tiled laundry with door to yard and storage
- Bathroom with sleek frameless glass shower screen, separate toilet
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe with mirrored doors, air conditioning and fan
- Electric shutters on master and one additional bedroom windows
- All bedrooms carpeted and with ceiling fans
- Storage under house
- Partially concreted area in backyard with fruit trees
Situated on a 607sqm block amongst lovely manicured gardens and grassy lawns. Only a short drive away from the Elizabeth Street shopping centre and Acacia Marketplace which includes banks, doctors, news agencies and groceries, the convenience of this location is second to none. Access to public transport is great with a bus stop only a few meters away. Convenient to childcare, local schools and Souths Sports Club. Rental demand is also good in the area as it has great access to major transport thoroughfares and services nearby industrial estates and Archerfield Airport. You’ll have to get in quick to snatch up this great property; call to register your interest today!
266 Watson Road, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
Adrian has been selling residential real estate for fifteen years. His skills in negotiation, residential sales and developments put Daynes Property at the forefront of the industry in providing an excellent service to clients. With hands on experience in residential..