Step back in time and see the potential of this private family home. Sitting proudly on a generous elevated block, this home has been the place of many happy memories and is being offered for the first time in more than 40 years. Largely original interiors have had some upgrades including the installation of ceiling fans and updated kitchen cabinetry. Beyond this, the house has amazing bones with solid construction, tiled roof and hardwood floors. Homes such as these are sought after for their renovation potential and easy layouts for busy families.
- This property features:Hardwood timber flooring throughout, carpeted through living and lino in kitchen protecting floorboards
- Solid construction and tiled roof
- Open plan living and dining flowing through to kitchen
- Kitchen with timber cabinetry and plenty of storage
- Three good-sized bedrooms
- Ceiling fans to bedrooms and living
- Elevated and breezy position, block sloping up from road with wide (19.4m) frontage
- Concreted driveway leading to double car shed to the rear
- Fully fenced block
Situated on a generous 776sqm block, this property presents plenty of options to the discerning buyer. Less than 100 meters to the nearest park, this is perfect for those who want a home in a quiet neighbourhood without sacrificing convenience. This location is convenient to Elizabeth Street shopping centre and the larger Beaudesert Road shopping complex which includes both Woolworths and Aldi. Close to bus stops, major transport thoroughfares, local primary schools and Souths Sports Club, the convenience of this location is second to none. Opportunities like this do not come along often, register your interest today!
78 Merchiston Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
Adrian has been selling residential real estate for fifteen years. His skills in negotiation, residential sales and developments put Daynes Property at the forefront of the industry in providing an excellent service to clients. With hands on experience in residential..