This generous home has it all for those who love to entertain and spend time with their family. The shady and beautiful timber deck opens off the spacious living area through double sliding doors, creating a great area to relax or entertain. The kitchen is also spacious, with plenty of storage and preparation space, and fresh finishes.
The three generous-sized bedrooms all feature built-in or free-standing wardrobes, fresh carpet and ceiling fans. The bathroom has been recently updated with heat lamps and extractor fans, leaving it up to the new owner to put their final touches on tiles and cabinetry. The interior of the home has recently been re-painted, the plumbing and electrical work all up-to-date and modern. Under the house is expansive, featuring a built-in storage room, plenty of additional storage and workshop spaces, laundry and three car accommodation. The house is situated on a beautiful 541sqm flat block, surrounded by well-maintained gardens and great lawn – perfect for children and pets!
This property features:
- Beautiful timber deck to the side of the living, opening through sliding doors with insect and security screens
- Air conditioning, gas heater and ceiling fan in living
- Open plan living and dining with polished timber floors
- Spacious kitchen, tiled with plenty of good-quality white cupboards
- Electric oven and stove with range hood, stainless steel
- Back door with security and insect screen, steps down to backyard
- Bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- Bathroom with heat lamps and extractor fans
- Ceiling fans, built-in wardrobes and beautiful carpets to bedrooms
- Recently repainted interior
- Tiled roof
- Shade sails to all windows, providing shelter and privacy
- Security and insect screens throughout
- Neat and well maintained gardens
- 7000L Water tank
- Double lockup parking under the house with additional drive-through space, also space under deck
- Workshop, laundry and plenty of storage under house with built in and lockable storeroom
- Shade sail to the front of the property, over driveway
- Fully fenced yard
- Beautiful grass surrounding home, mango and lemon trees at back
- Chamfer board exterior
This home is the ideal opportunity for investors and owner occupiers alike, with endless options to renovate but also a comfortable home to move straight into. Situated in a quiet pocket of Acacia Ridge, the location also boasts easy access to the great amenities, schools and lifestyle facilities this area has to offer. The home is beside Souths Sports Club and walking distance to Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Primary School. Also near by is Acacia Ridge Primary School, Iceworld ice skating rink and a great selection of parks and playgrounds. The access to major transport thoroughfares and shopping centres is second to none. This home will not last long, call today to arrange an inspection!
404 Watson Road, Acacia Ridge
Adrian has been selling residential real estate for fifteen years. His skills in negotiation, residential sales and developments put Daynes Property at the forefront of the industry in providing an excellent service to clients. With hands on experience in residential..