This beautiful home is set on a leafy, private block in a quiet pocket of Acacia Ridge. Immaculately presented both inside and out, this home is one to fall in love with. Perfect for families and those who love to entertain, this house offers both liveability and lifestyle in excess. Stepping inside the home, the amount of light in the open plan kitchen and living areas is striking. The living spaces are airy and functional, and a perfect example of easy, open plan living. To the rear of the home, the shady back deck is expansive and overlooks the picturesque grassy yard and shady trees. This property is limitless in potential for savvy investors and those seeking an enjoyable family home alike.
- Private and leafy 718sqm block
- Low set chamfer board with new Colorbond roof
- Spacious air conditioned open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Modern kitchen with parquetry floor, elegant finishes and plenty of bench space
- Beautiful polished wooden floors to living and bedrooms * Private master bedroom, air conditioned with built in wardrobe
- Two additional bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans * Forth bedroom with built in wardrobe, currently utilised as a study * Tidy tiled bathroom with shower and vanity with storage
- Spacious concrete floored laundry with plenty of storage, toilet and door to outside
- Large back undercover entertaining area overlooking shady and grassy backyard
- Huge shady backyard with garden shed, mature trees, lovely garden beds and fully fenced – perfect for kids and pets
- Two car carport to the front of the property
- Solar hot water system, recently installed
Set forward on an expansive 718sqm block with plenty of mature trees and gardens, this home boasts great privacy. Within walking distance to Acacia Ridge Primary School and convenient to all the great amenities the area has to offer, this is one of the most desirable pockets in Acacia Ridge. Also convenient to Souths Sports Club, Archerfield Airport, public transport and major transport thoroughfares. This home will not last long!
10 Harpullia Street, Acacia Ridge
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..