This low-set brick home is situated in a quiet and leafy pocket of Acacia Ridge and represents an ideal opportunity for first home buyers, families and investors alike. This home is well proportioned for comfortable family living, with plenty of space for outdoor and indoor entertaining and relaxing. Featuring beautiful wooden flooring throughout the kitchen, living and bedrooms inside, and lovingly maintained gardens outside, this is a not to be missed opportunity.
Additional features include:
- Combined kitchen and dining leading through sliding doors to outdoor entertaining area
- Kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, including gas cooktop, range hood and electric oven
- Kitchen also boasts plenty of storage, double sink, and cupboards and bench-tops in immaculate condition
- Large living area to the front of the home with media projector
- Air-conditioned study to the side of the living area which could also be utilised as sunroom or playroom
- Three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans, master with air-conditioning
- Good-sized bathroom, with dual access through master and living, features bathtub, separate shower and separate toilet
- Bathroom and laundry tiled and fitted with quality fixtures
- Laundry with external side access and large linen cupboard
- Veggie patch, good sized lockable shed with power, bonfire area and grassed area for playing
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced yard
- Single lockup garage, with rear roller door for undercover access to house and ability to drive through to the back – flexible parking options for multiple vehicles
- Security and insect screens to all windows and doors
- Rainwater tank connected to yard sprinkler system
This property is situated on a neat 402sqm block and backs onto bushland, making the home private and quiet. The area is convenient to local schools, parks, amenities, shops and public transport.
38 Antrim Street, Acacia Ridge
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..