This property has it all for lifestyle and functionality, a beautifully presented family home situated in a quiet pocket of Acacia Ridge. Sitting behind the pretty white picket fence sits this high-set chamfer board home which will surely be the delight of the lucky future owners. The easy layout of this home promises plenty of space for a growing family. The open-plan combined living and kitchen space steps down to a lovely undercover entertaining area, overlooking the leafy backyard. Completely flat, fully fenced and private, the front and back yards afford a generous piece of land to enjoy.
This property is an excellent opportunity for first home buyers to secure a home to grow into. Also a fantastic investment for those looking to secure a solid home with a promising rental return.
This home features:
- High set chamfer board home, fresh external paint
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout, tiled bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining, generously proportioned
- Kitchen with modern appliances, island bench, plenty of storage, door to back steps
- Ceiling fan and large air conditioner to living
- Master and one additional bedroom with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
- All bedrooms air conditioned
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower, toilet separate
- Fly screens to all windows
- Large storage cupboards in hallway
- Large under cover entertaining area overlooking back yard
- Useful built in rooms under house, potential to be used for storage or rumpus
- Laundry with laundry chute
- Single lock up garage under house
- Modern switchboard with safety switch
- Modern 315L electric hot water system
- Large garden shed and hills hoist
- Grassy flat back yard with large shady trees
- Fully fenced, completely flat block
Situated on a 610sqm flat block, within walking distance to Acacia Ridge Primary School. Dunkeld Street is parallel to Hemsworth Street, famous for it’s yearly tradition of decorating homes with Christmas lights to celebrate the season. Needless to say this is a warm community, perfect for families. Convenient to the great range of amenities this great area has to offer with the Elizabeth Street local shops, and the Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi, only a short drive away. This property presents a sound investment opportunity for those at any stage of their property journey. Call today to arrange an inspection, this one will not last long!
24 Dunkeld Street, Acacia Ridge
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..