This is a generous family home offering two levels of living, with a fresh and modern renovation throughout. Perfect for those seeking dual living options with teenagers or elderly parents, with both levels offering great living potential. Upstairs are bright, open-plan living and kitchen areas, beautifully finished with polished timber floors. The three bedrooms are all good-sized with built in storage. Downstairs features kitchenette area and its own living room, with an additional bedroom and modern bathroom. The property also features a lovely outdoor entertaining area, perfect for enjoying long summer evenings.
- Air conditioning in living area and main bedroom
- Polished timber floors upstairs, tiles downstairs
- Fresh paint throughout
- Three good-sized bedrooms upstairs, one bedroom downstairs, all with built in storage and ceiling fans
- Upstairs with modern kitchen, open plan living
- Downstairs with kitchenette area and tiled living
- Two bathrooms
- Dual side access
- Quiet pocket with no through traffic
- Convenient to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and Acacia Marketplace on Beaudesert Road
- Near Souths Sports Club
- Walking distance to Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Primary School, convenient to Acacia Ridge State Primary School
- Near Iceworld ice skating rink and a great selection of parks and playgrounds
15 Phaius Street, Acacia Ridge, Queensland, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..