Come home to this stunning high-set home and relax in the spacious bright interiors and expansive veranda. Stepping up to the cute east-facing balcony, the open-plan living, dining and kitchen are offset by the stunning timber veranda, overlooking the neat backyard and offering a wonderful space to entertain. The interiors and bedrooms are also generous, with large windows allowing plenty of light, neutral colours on the walls and glossy timber floors making each space feel fresh and bright. With plenty of room for a growing family, this home is perfect for those who are after a little more from their investment.
Situated on a 655sqm, fully fenced and flat block, zoned Low Medium Residential (LMR), this property offers potential plus to the lucky future owners. The perfect property for the savvy investor or homeowner, this investment offers both a great rental or family home, and amazing long-term growth potential.
This property features:
- East-facing front deck, opening off open-plan living, kitchen and dining
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout living and bedrooms
- Stunning large timber veranda with lofty insulated ceiling
- Kitchen with electric stove and oven, plenty of storage and drawer dishwasher
- Three good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, two with ceiling fans
- Large tiled bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- White timber Venetian blinds throughout
- Security and insect screen to front door
- Insect screens to all windows
- Second entertaining area under house overlooking backyard
- Side access to yard on both sides of house
- Two electric door garages
- Under house partially enclosed with built in storage
- Fully fenced backyard, private Colorbond fencing
- Steel roof, clad external
- 3000L water tank with pump and plumbed to yard taps
- Colorbond fencing surrounding yard
- Hills hoist clothes line
- Grassy backyard with well-maintained small trees
This property is situated in the convenient and desirable northern neighbourhood of Acacia Ridge. It is convenient to Beaudesert Road, making it perfect for commuters and those working nearby. Also convenient to Acacia Ridge and Our Lady of Fatima Primary Schools, day cares and community facilities. Handy to the Elizabeth Street shopping centre, Woolworths and Aldi in the Acacia Market Place, and Souths Sports Club. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 15km from Brisbane City. This property will not last long, call today to arrange an inspection!
17 Wardgrave Street, Acacia Ridge
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..