This newly renovated low-set family home has been meticulously and beautifully presented. The perfect property for families, the house boasts plenty of storage and low-maintenance living. This home has been completely renovated though out with fresh paint internally and externally, newly polished timber floors to living and kitchen, new carpets to bedrooms and a new kitchen and bathroom.
This property features:
- New eat-in kitchen with stone bench tops and attractive two pac cupboards
- New stainless steel dishwasher, electric stove, oven and range hood
- Plenty of cupboard and pantry space in the kitchen
- Large living area with ceiling fan and air conditioner
- Tiled sun room to the front of the property
- New bathroom with frame-less glass shower and modern vanity with storage
- Separate toilet
- Master bedroom with air conditioner and built-in wardrobe
- One additional bedroom with built in wardrobe, third bedroom with small cupboard
- All bedrooms bright and airy
- Security and insect screens to back and front door, insect screens to all windows
- New block-out blinds to all windows in kitchen, bathroom, living and bedrooms
- Lockable garden shed and large hills-hoist clothes line
- Single car lockup garage, powered and with storage shelf
- Fully fenced block, well maintained gardens
- Outdoor built-in table set under lovely shady trees
- Laundry with stainless steel sink and storage cupboards
Situated in a quiet pocket of Acacia Ridge, within walking distance to the local park, this home is a peaceful setting for a growing family. Convenient to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and Acacia Marketplace on Beaudesert Road, both boasting a great range of amenities. Also situated to be convenient to a great range of primary schools and daycare centres in the surrounding local area. Perfect for those who commute, with great transport options to the north, south and west of Brisbane.
25 Rothesay Street, Acacia Ridge
Managing the rental portfolio and working across all aspects of Daynes Property, Chloe provides valuable logistical support ensuring a consistently excellent level of service for every client. With a background in education, Chloe knows the value of an excellent communication..