This beautifully renovated home is perfect for those looking for a property to be proud of, with great street appeal. The property boasts great lifestyle and liveability with airy open plan kitchen, dining and living areas stepping out to the large back deck, overlooking the leafy backyard. The kitchen has been finished with high quality two pac cabinetry offering plenty of storage, and tastefully offset by the dark benchtops. Perfect for busy families, the glossy timber island bench doubles as a breakfast bar. The kitchen is the heart of the home, flowing through to the back deck and opening out to the air conditioned living, ideal for easy relaxing and entertaining.
The three generous bedrooms each have a ceiling fan, with the master featuring an attractive timber sliding door stepping out to a private front deck. The home is serviced by the family bathroom, beautifully finished with white tiles, a shower over bath and dual sinks. Freshly painted inside and out, and presented with the highest quality finishes, this is a great home.
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining, air conditioned and ceiling fan
- Kitchen with fresh cabinetry, benchtops and tiling, timber island bench with feature light
- Bright and airy interiors, neutral colours and beautiful polished timber floors
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan and sliding door to private front deck
- Additional two bedrooms, ceiling fans
- Family bathroom with attractive tiles, shower over bath, dual sinks, separate toilet
- Large laundry with storage
- Insect and security screens to windows and doors
- Acacia Ridge Primary and Our Lady of Fatima Primary are less than a kilometre away
- Convenient to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre
- Three minutes from Acacia Ridge Marketplace with Woolworths and Aldi
- Handy to Archerfield Industrial Area and major transport thoroughfares
- Public transport on Sussex Road and Beaudesert Road
19 Sussex Road, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia