Completely renovated and immaculately presented both inside and out, this home is one to fall in love with. The home is a classic of mid-century design, with open plan interiors offering liveability and lifestyle in excess. Stepping into the home, the tiled sunroom is both a lovely reception and an extension of the living area. The flowing open plan design integrates the living, dining and kitchen into an airy and functional space, perfect for easy entertaining and relaxation. The modern kitchen has been finished with granite benchtops and glossy two pac cabinetry, and equipped with stainless steel appliances. The tiled floor and finishes have been well-chosen to ensure a low-maintenance and convenient design in the kitchen. The original hardwood timber floors, for which these homes are much sought after, have been polished to perfection throughout the living, hallways and bedrooms.
The three generous bedrooms are situated privately to the rear of the home. The master is serviced by a lovely ensuite, a real rarity in the area. Each of the bedrooms has been finished with modern down lights and a neutral colour palette. The completely renovated main bathroom and ensuite have been equipped with designer fittings and finishes. For those who work from home, a study has been cleverly partitioned from the front sunroom, making this an ideal working space. No detail has been left unattended and what has been created is a fabulous, welcoming and comfortable place to call home.
This property features:
- Completely repainted, inside and out in a modern, neutral colour scheme
- Open-plan kitchen, living and dining
- Kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances and functional layout
- Living space large and airy, perfect for families
- Study off sunroom to the front, ideal for those who work from home
- Three generous bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Main bathroom and ensuite finished with beautiful modern fittings and tiles
- Lovely paved entertaining area to the side of the house
- Neatly presented gardens and lush, grassy lawns on a flat block
- Fully fenced, backyard private from street, perfect for children and pets
- Low-set brick construction
- Single car garage
Situated on a generous 607sqm block, in a central pocket of Acacia Ridge. Convenient to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and Acacia Marketplace on Beaudesert Road, both boasting a great range of amenities. Also situated to be convenient to a great range of primary schools and daycare centres in the surrounding local area. Perfect for those who commute, with great transport options to the north, south and west of Brisbane. This property leaves nothing to be desired for those seeking their next home.
10 Emily Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..